Patriots Sign Eric Decker to a 1-Year Deal - Announces His Retirement

Patriots signing WR Eric Decker to one-year deal

In the wake of Jordan Matthews' departure, the New England Patriots added a veteran receiver.

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported the Pats are signing Eric Decker to a one-year deal, per a source informed of the decision. Decker worked out for the Patriots earlier this week.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

How many teams has Eric Decker been on?  He seems to bounce around the league more than any player I can remember...other than Fitzpatrick of course.

Four that I can think of: Broncos, Jets, Titans, and now NE.  Am I missing any?

2 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Of course that's why Jessie James likes him....for his bank account. ?

I’m sure that’s one of at least two factors. Cold hard cash and....do you ever catch yourself staring at warning points for where your comments want to go?  

Never mind..... 

little puke will probably have 1000+ yards, 8 TD and catch 13 5 yard passes per game.

It boggles my mind that the NFL's best minds cannot stop NE's stupid little 5 yard passing game. Every throw is a dump off to a 4 foot tall WR or a tiny little RB who then runs 10 yards before he is touched. Rinse and repeat and all of a sudden there's 7 more points on the board.

and nobody can seem to stop it. At least the 18-1* team threw real passes!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

White wrs are like crack to NE.  

He used to really good. 

4 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

little puke will probably have 1000+ yards, 8 TD and catch 13 5 yard passes per game.

It boggles my mind that the NFL's best minds cannot stop NE's stupid little 5 yard passing game. Every throw is a dump off to a 4 foot tall WR or a tiny little RB who then runs 10 yards before he is touched. Rinse and repeat and all of a sudden there's 7 more points on the board.

and nobody can seem to stop it. At least the 18-1* team threw real passes!

In fairness, he’s like 6’3”

Seattle and Atlanta can never be forgiven.

If Seattle hands the ball off and Atlanta runs it 3 times at the end of the game Brady is 3-5 in the SB

But because a CB intercepted a pass and Matt Ryan and Kyle Shanahan threw up all over themselves Brady is the "unquestioned GOAT"

Yes, I hate NE. When will they go away and at least just be a Green Bay type team that wins 11 games but can't win in the playoffs?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Seattle and Atlanta can never be forgiven.

If Seattle hands the ball off and Atlanta runs it 3 times at the end of the game Brady is 3-5 in the SB

But because a CB intercepted a pass and Matt Ryan and Kyle Shanahan threw up all over themselves Brady is the "unquestioned GOAT"

Yes, I hate NE. When will they go away and at least just be a Green Bay type team that wins 11 games but can't win in the playoffs?

I wish we were 3-5 in SBs.