McCarron live inteview on OneBillsDrive

8 minutes ago, JP's Voice said:

I'd be willing to bet that we would have scored more than 3 points had AJ been in the game over Tyrod. That is - without having been exposed to the offense for any period of time throughout the year and coming into the game cold as a starter.

There were WR's running open against the Jags.  Their defense is really good, but not so good that we literally couldn't move the ball more than 15 yards per possession.   Unless AJ is wearing his helmet backwards, I think he puts up more than 3 points in that game. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

There were WR's running open against the Jags.  Their defense is really good, but not so good that we literally couldn't move the ball more than 15 yards per possession.   Unless AJ is wearing his helmet backwards, I think he puts up more than 3 points in that game. 

Thanks SC, I needed a laugh today!

41 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

I disliked Taylor, mostly because he had the blinders on presnap. With that being said, how do you suppose AJM would have played against the Jags? I don’t see that turning out any different. 

I think we win that game if we had AJM. I called Taylor's performance in that game perfectly. I knew he was going to play super conservative because he doesn't trust his accuracy to make contested throws. 

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

McCarronbeard running the cliche's during his live interview with Murph and Taskbeardy.  On whether he's getting even reps "That's above my paygrade".  On what he has to do "I just have to execute the plays".  Yawn.  Dude is a pro at giving the vanilla interview.

You don't like beards ?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I think we win that game if we had AJM. I called Taylor's performance in that game perfectly. I knew he was going to play super conservative because he doesn't trust his accuracy to make contested throws. 

A J has allot of big game experience at the college level and has always handled them like another day at the office IMO.

7 minutes ago, Figster said:

A J has allot of big game experience at the college level and has always handled them like another day at the office IMO.

He handled his playoff game for Cinci well also.  I'm not saying he was "lights out" but he played a very good Pittsburgh team and should have won.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Lfod said:

I'm sure in his head he's thinking I wanna be the starting Bills QB and have a good season that gets me a contract to make my hot wife stay with me.  I have a two rookie chumps to beat out and one had a 5 interception game. 

He might just be thinking that the Bills is just another gig extending his time in the NFL. He might be thinking I just walked on to a team that was doing squat on offence twords the end of last season. He could really know deep down that starting for the Bills will probably not go well. 

He might be thinking that the last time a Cincinnati backup QB came to Buffalo, he ended up with the starting gig and a nice contract, and he's still in the league. (He's got a beard, too.)

On 8/2/2018 at 3:28 PM, eball said:

He handled his playoff game for Cinci well also.  I'm not saying he was "lights out" but he played a very good Pittsburgh team and should have won.

He also had AJ Green on his team. McCarron is a decent game manager QB, but I don’t expect as much here as Cincy. This team doesn’t have the supporting cast that his Bengals team did. Supporting cast talent is of the utmost importance to a QB of McCarron’s level. McCarron’s potential in Buffalo has the ceiling of TT imo. 

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

2 hours ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

He also had AJ Green on his team. McCarron is a decent game manager QB, but I don’t expect as much here as Cincy. This team doesn’t have the supporting cast that his Bengals team did. Supporting cast talent is of the utmost importance to a QB of McCarron’s level. McCarron’s potential in Buffalo has the ceiling of TT imo. 

In the passing game I disagree, 

Not much to see at the NFL level yet , but in college A J McCarron showed his athleticismn/scrambling abilities on numerous occasions with a 5 to 1 TD to INT ratio throwing 77 TD's and only 15 INT's.

Kid never takes his eyes off the football field and rarely does he give up on a play.

The Buffalo Bills football nation is in for a pleasant surprise in my humble opinion.