Bills' 2018 Training Camp Practice 5 - Closed to the Public

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

It's really Schopp 

That would explain it, either him or Savior Peterman....

Just now, eball said:

Pat Kirwan said Dawkins is an upgrade over Cordy.

I heard that this afternoon, actually had some really nice things to say about the Bills, including Edmunds ROTY!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Sal C stated that Peterman looked good today.

Thad Brown said that Allen and McCaron are separating from Peterman.

Conflicting reports?

getting a bit confusing. I feel like I just read an article in this thread a couple pages ago that said Peterman had the best day and left himself out in front a bit. 

5 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

getting a bit confusing. I feel like I just read an article in this thread a couple pages ago that said Peterman had the best day and left himself out in front a bit. 

Just need to wait for the preseason games...

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Sal C stated that Peterman looked good today.

Thad Brown said that Allen and McCaron are separating from Peterman.

Conflicting reports?

Given that Thad Brown doesn't know the difference between a deliberate throwaway by the QB and a "brutal" incomplete pass, I think it's safe to assume Sal C it correct. 

• Like (+1) 2

"Big year" expected for Bills DT Adolphus Washington

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) - The Bills had seven picks in the 2016 and only two are still on the roster: defensive end Shaq Lawson, who is fighting for a roster spot and defensive tackle Adolphus Washington who, is expected to see significant playing time in the middle of the defensive line while rotating with veteran Kyle Williams.

Washington credits Williams and some of the other vets on the line for his development as he gets set for a third season.

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

"Big year" expected for Bills DT Adolphus Washington

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) - The Bills had seven picks in the 2016 and only two are still on the roster: defensive end Shaq Lawson, who is fighting for a roster spot and defensive tackle Adolphus Washington who, is expected to see significant playing time in the middle of the defensive line while rotating with veteran Kyle Williams.

Washington credits Williams and some of the other vets on the line for his development as he gets set for a third season.

I'll never forget that dumb penalty Washington took in the home Dolphins game last year, after getting the stop on 3rd and short.