At SJF for TC

16 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Cover1 is the only outlet I have seen that is making it out to be a bad night for Allen. Everyone else, amateurs or media members, have all said it was an up and down night. Most of those reports also mentioned Allen looking superior to AJ and NP, no surprise.

FWIW

Eric Turner sees stuff as he sees it.  He's entitled to see it differently if that's how he sees it.

28 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Allen definitely didn’t have a great night... I think he made 2 really good throws imo all night... he was definitely off on a few pretty bad also

None of the 3 imo looked really sharp... Peterman got most of the 1st team reps... I saw Allen get maybe 6-7

and I don’t know how much Mccarron played with the 1s

it looked like the first day of TC offensively for sure 

After him coming up to me and my buddies today I’m fully aboard 

i loved the pick and he looked great today

Thanks 716!!! This was awesome. Are you going to be at all of the practices?

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, billspro said:

Thanks 716!!! This was awesome. Are you going to be at all of the practices?

Im gonna try to get out to a few others... it’s a decent trip that I don’t like making daily lmao

definitely gonna want to make it out atleast 1-2 more times

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, John from Riverside said:

How did Ivory look?

I honestly didn’t notice him... but that’s not horrible because I didn’t spend much time looking at the RBs

the one RB who did look sharp that wasn’t shady was Taiwan Jones. He had a really nice run 

7 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I was disappointed to see it... 

i was front row For the 1 on 1 drills and Jerry was a monster. Crazy spin moves 

Trent was relentless

Star couldn’t be stopped 1 on 1

and Shaq was getting stonewalled by Mills

Idk if it was miscommunication but one play Allen was touched by the end of his 5 step drop

Lawson got stoned by Mills !?!? NOT A GOOD SIGN.

13 minutes ago, Roch-A-Bill said:

Really dislike sports reporting with hot take perspectives, e.g. Cover One. A much more positive and nuanced perspective from a professional:

https://wgr550.radio.com/articles/news/allen-looks-solid-early-inconsistent-late

and from Joe B.

https://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-7-observations-from-2018-buffalo-bills-training-camp-day-1

5 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Cover1 is the only outlet I have seen that is making it out to be a bad night for Allen. Everyone else, amateurs or media members, have all said it was an up and down night. Most of those reports also mentioned Allen looking superior to AJ and NP, no surprise.

FWIW

Schopp and Dibiase, must be writing for Cover1

Listening to these clowns say we should start Allen even if he is not ready is nauseating. The basically want him to fail so we can get a "modern" passing system in here, ya know like Maroon and Hackett.

4 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I honestly didn’t notice him... but that’s not horrible because I didn’t spend much time looking at the RBs

the one RB who did look sharp that wasn’t shady was Taiwan Jones. He had a really nice run 

...nice work bud....thank you for sharing...:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Roch-A-Bill said:

- Both articles mention the Allen issues with short throws while moving.  Would think/hope the coaches would have him doing tons of reps on his own to correct his foot positioning etc to make it second nature

- This is the first time I saw that Jones' knee injury is actually related to his "incident" - deep laceration below kneecap.  Can understand how McD would be annoyed

- I also learned that the Bills have a player named Xavier Woodson-Luster on their TC roster

10 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

How did he look in drills??

It’s difficult to get a good read without pads, but in 11 on 11 he engaged a lineman, made the read and then shucked him on multiple plays. 

His is size is truly something to behold: he stands out from everyone else. He carries his 255 pounds well as he is so tall. Hard to imagine him after a year or two in a NFL strength program. Wow. 

• Like (+1) 1