McDermott and Beane address the media at 4pm from camp

im watching the press conference on Periscope. Its amazing how in 2018 they cant run a stream with good audio. Volume is low, questions are inaudible & the sound only comes in on one track. Its like its mono & not stereo. Guess i'll just wait to the local news covers it ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

Door not closed on Dez?

Also, for those wondering:

@Nick_Wojton

McDermott says the team spoke with the police, NFL, Pegulas and McCoy himself in regard to his ongoing situation. The results have left him reassured: "We're moving forward." #Bills

and

@4JoshReed

McDermott: The Pegulas were very involved in the decision to have LeSean at camp

And this guy, that gets it

@walterpatulski

I think the horse is still breathing, can someone else ask the same question about LeSean McCoy please? #Bills

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

I hate this guy and I have never heard his voice.

Yep, for a guy who's entire schtick is passing off the ideas and research of others as his own and then adamantly defending it with consistent hyperbole, hot (see: lame) takes, and not having an original thought, this is pretty lame. Pot meet kettle.

When you listen, and I do when forced to, you can bet if they're talking hockey, he's talking puck possession, Corsi, and other nonsense he read somewhere else. If it's football, it's advanced analytics he read somewhere. Toss up who's worse him or that jock-sniffer Sal "I interject my kids name into every broadcast multiple times Capaccio.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Heitz said:

Door not closed on Dez?

Also, for those wondering:

and

And this guy, that gets it

Great news. I'm not convinced he's going to decline , he passed the eye test with flying colors Last year and is crucial to the teams success.. Unless some huge developments unfold,I don't see his availability being affected at all....