This is for you Bills fans coming to Lambeau

9 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Which one? UP state Credit Union, Peninsula Federal Credit Union. My buddy Ray runs one of them.

I just ate at the Stonehouse over a month ago. You ever eat at Crispingas downtown or Hereford and Hops?

How about a recommendation for the best Cringle....or is it Kringle.

9 hours ago, Bob&Doug said:

“I’ll take whore ads for 200.”

“It is…it is ‘who reads.’ It’s about books, it’s…it’s not 'whore ads.’”

Never mind.......

I boffed your motha Alex......

6 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

The weather should be decent that time of year.  You might see some cheese bras at the game.  No bull. 

Swiss? 

want to go, dont want to be gouged like that for tickets, airfare is insane...debating flying into chicago and driving the three hours up....decisions, decisions. Wife might get free tickets through work, that might be the only way I pull the trigger 

7 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

want to go, dont want to be gouged like that for tickets, airfare is insane...debating flying into chicago and driving the three hours up....decisions, decisions. Wife might get free tickets through work, that might be the only way I pull the trigger 

heres the thing with tickets..in the scheme of things relative to the entire cost of the trip..an extra $100 for the ticket is relatively meaningless

11 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Raise the temperature there in January by 30 degrees and I might consider it.  Yes, I know New York is cold too, but I'm already here.  If I move, it's not going to be somewhere colder LOL.

Green Bay was founded by people from Buffalo who said, "We like Buffalo's fatty foods, blue-collar mentality, and lake-effect snow, but it's just not cold enough here."

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

heres the thing with tickets..in the scheme of things relative to the entire cost of the trip..an extra $100 for the ticket is relatively meaningless

maybe to you trust fund baby : ) 

I know what you mean, I just dont like anything about the trip (cost of tickets, silly fly into chicago and rent a car/drive three hours OR pay outrageous fees to fly into GB, hotel, etc.). I am just dragging my feet 

1 minute ago, PaattMaann said:

maybe to you trust fund baby : ) 

I know what you mean, I just dont like anything about the trip (cost of tickets, silly fly into chicago and rent a car/drive three hours OR pay outrageous fees to fly into GB, hotel, etc.). I am just dragging my feet 

yep..thats what I meant..everything else expensive too..soo the extra cost of the ticket relatively minor in comparison. Milwaukee also an option to fly into. @Mr Infohas an option for lodging that can make that piece less expensive.

And dont get on my trust fund status...my lambo in the garage right now and I am not happy!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

yep..thats what I meant..everything else expensive too..soo the extra cost of the ticket relatively minor in comparison. Milwaukee also an option to fly into. @Mr Infohas an option for lodging that can make that piece less expensive.

And dont get on my trust fund status...my lambo in the garage right now and I am not happy!!!!

We are flying into Milwaukee, seemed like the closest direct flight for us, still a 2 hour drive to GB, but we will stop along the way and do lunch someplace along the lake.

Anyone know the area between Milwaulkee and Green Bay and may have a lunch suggestion?

27 minutes ago, Guffalo said:

We are flying into Milwaukee, seemed like the closest direct flight for us, still a 2 hour drive to GB, but we will stop along the way and do lunch someplace along the lake.

Anyone know the area between Milwaulkee and Green Bay and may have a lunch suggestion?

Sheboygan, Port Washington are really nice towns between GB and Milwaukee.