lol radio.com app

9 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

15 minutes of "greatest moments in sports" followed by Home Depot ad, radio.com app ad, WHERE'S THE SHOW?

I can't use it at all. When I click on the app, I get a blurb of sound for a fraction of a second, and then nothing - every time.  I've tried it about 10 times so far over a period of a few weeks.  It's completely useless for me.  I can't even get ads.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, wagon127 said:

Tons of stations in buffalo are on this thing now. WBEN,  and FM stations Star 102.5, 107.7 98.5. I think Intercomm Radio just sold their soul to this awful thing.

Those are all owned by Entercom.

1 minute ago, TigerJ said:

I can't use it at all. When I click on the app, I get a blurb of sound for a fraction of a second, and then nothing - every time.  I've tried it about 10 times so far over a period of a few weeks.  It's completely useless for me.  I can't even get ads.

But then the app starts playing when I don't want it to, like during a meeting, lol.

• Like (+1) 2

I have to closeout the app 5 or 6 times just to get the damn greatest moments in sports to stop playing. By that time, it’s time for the next round of commercials to start again. Then, when I stop it, like what was mentioned above, it just starts playing on it’s own.

Its probably time to test the archived stuff and hope that works, trying to listen live is not possible anymore.

It sucks because of all the shows starting live from camp soon.

Sometimes new isn’t always better.

23 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I absolutely hate the radio.com app and I really miss the wgr app

I feel the same way.  Extremely user unfriendly and shuts down constantly.  Then it stays on when I don't want it to.  The WGR app worked so much better.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12

I stopped listening to WGR entirely since they switched apps.  Use to listen almost every day.

It's not that Entercom "sold their soul" to Radio.com, Entercom literally owns Radio.com. It is their own streaming platform. So of course they are pulling all of their stations off all other platforms and going to their own. This is nationwide.

That said, the new app and platform has all sorts of kinks to be worked out. As does every new app, platform, or system at launch. I do miss TuneIn though.

• Like (+1) 1