Hot for Teacher: Minnesota style

19 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Where were these teachers when I was in school?

My high school had Ms. Norris and Ms. Watson.  Both of them were previous cheerleaders who graduated from our HS who came back to teach years later.

Both were caught but this was 1996....they were just fired and no cops.  

56 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

My high school had Ms. Norris and Ms. Watson.  Both of them were previous cheerleaders who graduated from our HS who came back to teach years later.

We had a young female ISS (in school suspension) “teacher” who was having sex with a bunch of guys in my high school.  She was gone suddenly after my junior year.  Not sure if she got caught or not, but nothing ever hit the news.  She was not that attractive.  I graduated in ‘97.

4 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

We had a young female ISS (in school suspension) “teacher” who was having sex with a bunch of guys in my high school.  She was gone suddenly after my junior year.  Not sure if she got caught or not, but nothing ever hit the news.  She was not that attractive.  I graduated in ‘97.

Both of these teachers I mentioned were hot.  Ms. Norris was a blonde with implants and Ms. Watson was a red haired woman who could tan and tan she did.

Panama City Beach was the spring break mecca back then.  Both of these teachers went down, partied with the students and hooked up with about 3 students.  

One guy I knew pretty well named Jon got both at the same time.  I asked him about it like 10 years later and he confirmed.

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

A math teacher in my high school, she was 24 when I was a senior, is married to someone I graduated with. She used to show up to party’s...

Seriously, WTF is wrong with these adults, who are supposed to be setting an example for these kids, turn around and do sexual things with these same kids they are supposed to teach and protect.

I realize that sex is a powerful thing, but there are standards out there that must be met. And sometimes they are not.

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:20 AM, Fadingpain said:

Sounds painful unless doing it in a standing position.

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:10 AM, jr1 said:

"do you want to have sex along a gravel road?"

At 16, your **** is probably harder than any road they can make... And the rest of you is damn-near indestructible.

A hot teacher could have gotten me to go on a bed of nails.

• Haha (+1) 1