LeSean McCoy allegations

57 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

glen-coffee-born-in-1987-played-for-the-

Both are fighting for what they believe in, they are both doing something that goes against what most people would consider the easy way. In my eyes a hero is someone that goes above and beyond for their cause. 

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

He hired a serious defense atty from what I heard. 

This guy is screwed. If those robbers really only took the jewelry Mccoy was trying to get back.....not only is his NFL career over...but he could be lookin at some serious jail time if they link him. 

He's screwed because he hired a serious defense attorney?   Please tell me that's not the claim you are making.  He might be screwed but certainly not because he hired a serous defense attorney.

35 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He still has to be found innocent in the eyes of Goodell.  That's a coin flip.

Very true.

I doubt he will be "finished" though as row33 said

34 minutes ago, row_33 said:

no he won't be

innocent isn't a term you get these days, he is rich and can easily buy his way out of it with a big cheque, a pattern of abuse is charged and he can't get out of it

that's how the world works there, youngster... especially in the #metoo era, you should get out more and see what is going on....

in all its injustice...

What the ever-loving crap are you rambling about?

Your statement makes no sense

28 minutes ago, MURPHD6 said:

Not if he's charged with a criminal conspiracy. They won't want him in the league if that happens. You can't have your starting rb on court tv during the season.

Charged and convicted are not the same thing.

6 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

This guy is screwed. If those robbers really only took the jewelry Mccoy was trying to get back.....not only is his NFL career over...but he could be lookin at some serious jail time if they link him. 

I'm pretty sure if I was in his place I would hire a serious defense attorney also regardless if I was involved or not.

Those are some serious accusations being made against him.

1 minute ago, NewEraBills said:

He's screwed because he hired a serious defense attorney?   Please tell me that's not the claim you are making.  He might be screwed but certainly not because he hired a serous defense attorney.

Obviously not. 

Hes screwed because hes a scumbag. lol

1 minute ago, Engelwood said:

Both are fighting for what they believe in, they are both doing something that goes against what most people would consider the easy way. In my eyes a hero is someone that goes above and beyond for their cause. 

Like wearing pig cop socks and supporting a dictator that disrespecting millions of Cuban Americans?

8 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

If you are accused of anything you would hire a defense atty, you will want quality legal council regarding any statements released. This is no surprise. Wait until you have real facts before jumping to conclusions.

25 minutes ago, mattynh said:

?  Can you elaborate?

Cornelius Bennett, aka Biscuit, engaged in non-consensual butt stuff with a young woman and was lucky to get a slap on the wrist and was henceforth known as the Anal Destroyer in some circles.

4 minutes ago, NewEraBills said:

Only guilty people retain counsel. 

34 minutes ago, stony said:

Affectionately? 

What part of affectionately do you not understand?

9 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

Who says the ONLY things the intruder took were the items McCoy wanted.   Our only sources are one sided:  the gf’s friend and attorney.  Even the tidbits from the police are based solely on the gf’s statement.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloSol said:

Like wearing pig cop socks and supporting a dictator that disrespecting millions of Cuban Americans?

The true issue is that it has degraded into arguing about the right to protest(free speech) vs patriotism........ both are something deeply woven into the american fabric, instead of the discussing the actual issue that he is protesting.

8 minutes ago, Engelwood said:

Ironically, Mr. Coffee is serving to defend the rights of both Mr. Kaepernick and Mr. Cornette.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

2 minutes ago, Engelwood said:

If you are accused of anything you would hire a defense atty, you will want quality legal council regarding any statements released. This is no surprise. Wait until you have real facts before jumping to conclusions.

Yes, if he hired a non serious defense attorney, we would already know he is innocent, that's how social media drama queen justice works right?

9 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Cornelius Bennett, aka Biscuit, engaged in non-consensual butt stuff with a young woman and was lucky to get a slap on the wrist and was henceforth known as the Anal Destroyer in some circles.

Only guilty people retain counsel. 

What part of affectionately do you not understand?

So innocent people don't and shouldn't hire an attorney?  Got it!!

1 minute ago, Engelwood said:

The true issue is that it has degraded into arguing about the right to protest(free speech) vs patriotism........ both are something deeply woven into the american fabric, instead of the discussing the actual issue that he is protesting.

No, because it's not free speech without consequence, he works for someone. Although football is a game the NFL is a business and they can choose to not hire you. I support his right to say whatever he wants, but he has to live with the consequences. I dislike him and think he is uninformed on many things like Castro. I mean did he really expected to be hired in Miami after the Castro thing, one of the only QB needy teams?