LeSean McCoy allegations

12 hours ago, Yeezus said:

Anyone saying this is fake and it turns out to be true should be lifetime banned 

Nobody is saying this is fake with a certainty. There's a really neat thing in the constitution called the 5th amendment, that guarantees a right to due process. For the uninitiated as you obviously are, it means that in order to be punished for a crime, guilt must be proven in a court of law by a jury of your peers. To say he is guilty with the kind of certainty that you are implies that you have zero clue what this means.

Also, !@#$ you, I'll make up my own mind on this. 

Edited by ColdFront_USAF
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Wish the OP were updated with the real story on the 1st page.

This looks more and more like McCoy is innocent to me. I'm guessing there are a bunch of people who feel differently now that this thread is 75 pages deep.

This is all going to play out, obviously, but it seems pretty clear that the initial insinuations made in that Instagram post that was quickly taken down and made private were false, or at least misleading.

This is going to be a 300 page thread by Friday. Can the OP or a mod please take it upon themselves to update the very first post when actual news breaks so the rest of us aren't subjected to pages and pages of he said/she said or "well I've been falsely accused before" discussion, as interesting as that might be?

There have been 33+ new posts here since I started typing this post. That's insane. I mean, I'm not the fastest types in the world, but I'm still pretty fast.

How long did that take you?!?

6 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Wish the OP were updated with the real story on the 1st page.

This looks more and more like McCoy is innocent to me. I'm guessing there are a bunch of people who feel differently now that this thread is 75 pages deep.

This is all going to play out, obviously, but it seems pretty clear that the initial insinuations made in that Instagram post that was quickly taken down and made private were false, or at least misleading.

This is going to be a 300 page thread by Friday. Can the OP or a mod please take it upon themselves to update the very first post when actual news breaks so the rest of us aren't subjected to pages and pages of he said/she said or "well I've been falsely accused before" discussion, as interesting as that might be?

There have been 33+ new posts here since I started typing this post. That's insane. I mean, I'm not the fastest types in the world, but I'm still pretty fast.

We are busy attacking each other's credibility!  Leave us be

I want 100 pages by 7AM

13 minutes ago, The Red King said:

This just in.  It is completely impossible for a victim to self-inflict wounds and even entertaining the possibility that it might have occurred makes you a monster.  From now on, always assume everything the victim says is true without question.  Whelp, I learned something today.  ?

It is a ****ty thing to do to someone who has potentially gone through a traumatic experience. Cause if your wrong, and you probably are, they also have to deal with all the **** talk, rumors, and dirt thrown at them in addition to having the crap kicked out of them. Your pals can give you all the likes you want, but I wager that most decent folk would agree with me, and that what you and your fellow internet sleuths are doing is reckless and ****ty.

Edited by MURPHD6
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

He might do it to himself, just to prove himself wrong.

Have you met WEO before?

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

I've taken off all my jewelry, so I feel safe.

Now that seems plausible.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

How long did that take you?!?

In truth it took me 20 minutes because I read the updated ESPN article after I started typing it and I'm also typing on a tablet rather than a laptop so my High School typing class skillzzz (F F F space J J J space D D D space...) are out the window. Regardless, 33+ posts in 20 minutes for a thread that's 75 pages deep is just ridonkulous, is it not?