LeSean McCoy allegations

5 minutes ago, Braedenstearns said:

Don’t want to look through 59 pages, what is the latest? I’m seeing he was not there but they think he organized someone to beat his girlfriend?

It's looking like he sent someone to his Georgia home to get some things from the house with his ex gf still living there and she didn't give the stuff up and then an altercation took place

5 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Yes. It is in my experience. Here,  a ten year cohabitation equals common law. Any thing short requires equal contribution by both parties.

I just read up on it and apparently Georgia abolished common law in 1997, which seems crazy. I was wrong about that, but obviously something gave her the right to remain on the property otherwise the police would have forcibly evicted her. Right? 

• Like (+1) 1

By the way, earlier today De Cordon's IG account was viewable by anyone.  Now you have to "follow" her to see her IG.  Hmmmm....seems like they are using this as an opportunity to mass grow her followers and exploit the situation which makes it further suspicious.  And its working too as she has gained a ton of followers since making the switch

https://www.instagram.com/msdecordon/?hl=en

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

It's looking like he sent someone to his Georgia home to get some things from the house with his ex gf still living there and she didn't give the stuff up and then an altercation took place

If he is stupid enough to send a pistol packing thug into his own then he deserves whatever he gets. Pistol whipping females lol these !@#$ing idiots. 

13 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Nope. Live in GFs who contribute nothing, deserve what they contributed. You think this woman cleaned house, cooked dinner for the family...managed her lovers finances???? Nope. Anything less than 10 years, in any capacity, is just a roomate.

That's your feelings, not the law. If this was true he'd have her on the streets.

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

By the way, earlier today De Cordon's IG account was viewable by anyone.  Now you have to "follow" her to see her IG.  Hmmmm....seems like they are using this as an opportunity to mass grow her followers and exploit the situation which makes it further suspicious.  And its working too as she has gained a ton of followers since making the switch

https://www.instagram.com/msdecordon/?hl=en

Alpha, you’ve been pistol whipping the rest of us with your views on this all day...

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

As I recall, McCoy barely escaped a suspension a couple years ago after his entourage beat the crap out of those cops in Philly. 

The NFL hates players being in the news multiple times, regardless of if anyone presses charges. Ruben Foster just got 2 games even though his girl friend dropped the charges on his alleged domestic abuse because he was a repeat offender. I imagine McCoy is looking at the same type of punishment as a minimum, with the potential that his suspension could be much longer, and if real charges are brought that could lead to a conviction he'll be out of the league altogether. 

He got suspended for gun and drug charges, no?

I find this thread a bit nutso.
so many of us are making conclusions about what and how and who.
Is this the neighborhood womens bridge club of the 21st century with Social media being the transport ?

i can easily wait and see. perhaps others should consider being less womanly dramatic ?‍♂️

• Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, jrober38 said:

As I recall, McCoy barely escaped a suspension a couple years ago after his entourage beat the crap out of those cops in Philly. 

The NFL hates players being in the news multiple times, regardless of if anyone presses charges. Ruben Foster just got 2 games even though his girl friend dropped the charges on his alleged domestic abuse because he was a repeat offender. I imagine McCoy is looking at the same type of punishment as a minimum, with the potential that his suspension could be much longer, and if real charges are brought that could lead to a conviction he'll be out of the league altogether. 

Well, Foster received 2 games for the drug and gun offenses.

5 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

If he is stupid enough to send a pistol packing thug into his own then he deserves whatever he gets. Pistol whipping females lol these !@#$ing idiots. 

your screen name is in question good sir  :  )

Edited by 3rdand12

5 minutes ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

The team?? We're talking the NFL. This is Zeke like best case ontario

I just looked into Zeke and you are correct. They did suspend him anyway even though he wasn't found guilty. Point acknowledged. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Alpha, you’ve been pistol whipping the rest of us with your views on this all day...

Pistol whipping?  Huh, I am not even remotely close to the most active one in this thread, heck I was in meetings most the afternoon today.  I haven't even taken a stance other than I will wait to see things get confirmed before I condemn him.  

6 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Some race baiting. You gotta fill him in on the thread evolution

1 minute ago, Lfod said:

I just looked into Zeke and you are correct. They did suspend him anyway even though he wasn't found guilty. Point acknowledged. 

You actually didn't know that? Just curious really. That was the story of the season last year

Just now, Lfod said:

Charges don't matter in the NFL's eyes. Their personal conduct policy involves how their players carry themselves in the public eye. 

This will be McCoy's second incident in the last couple years. His friends beat the crap out of some cops at a bar on camera, and now he's being accused of something much more severe. The NFL doesn't want their players getting this type of attention, and I think it will almost certainly result in a suspension. 

Just now, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

You actually didn't know that? Just curious really. That was the story of the season last year

I was aware of it but never really found out the outcome. I knew he was good and that he was being suspended. If it was for something he wasn't found guilty of I think then I wouldn't have agreed with the suspension.