LeSean McCoy allegations

People are calling this “BS” and that she is “lying”. I don’t think so. A woman wouldn’t do this to her own face. There was indeed a home invasion. 

Now, did Shady ask these guys to go get his stuff? They did ask for very specific items - so this won’t be a tough egg to crack. If he did, he’s toast, regardless of what he did or did not ask them to do. If he did, he sent the scum of the Earth to get his items. There’s implications here. First, never send scum to do the job of a gentleman. Second, since these creatures are lower than pond scum, they’ll just say Shady told them to do it. Either way, he’ll be guilty. 

As for her removing camera around around the house...wouldn’t you? If you were squatting in your Ex’s house, you wouldn’t want him/her peeping on you. Camera feeds are accessible from anywhere. Heck, this could’ve been what triggered the event. Couldn’t have been a better time to send you scum. 

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

So did Lesean McCoy beat up Janet or Chrissy?  

Excuse me, he was in Miami.  Did Lesean McCoy hire Mr. Roper to beat up Janet or Chrissy?

No, Im thinking Mr Furley. He was real dramatic when he was a Deputy in his younger years.

7 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

The eviction was the other poster talking about Threes Company. He said in my world they would never get evicted. I told him they have a rental agreement so they have a contract that can lead to eviction. Keep up. Get your lawyer wife to read it to you. LMAO.

Actually I was making fun of you. You claim to know the law but can't even spell tenant and Sheriff correctly.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Heitz said:

DhyDF2QWAAIqNd_.jpg

All we know to date, in one place - a press release.  

Every thing I've read from that attorney makes me wonder if she's ever done a Chicago Sunroof...

1 minute ago, JoeF said:

Larry Dallas......

200_s.gif

You know...looking at the background there...it really was a nice apartment...

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

It doesn't seem that you know it.  She's not a wife in any way from a legal perspective and has no property rights as such. 

They have a shared home. They were cohabitating. Why do you think he can't get her out? It's not that hard. He will win, but he has to go through the court.

I don't believe this.  I hope I am right.

1 minute ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

Not what I meant.  Not necessarily that she delays a single court date - that she alters the eviction process.  Changes the weight on the scales, which is clearly against her right now.

This is in response to Commonsense. 

3 minutes ago, Saint Doug said:

People are calling this “BS” and that she is “lying”. I don’t think so. A woman wouldn’t do this to her own face. There was indeed a home invasion. 

Now, did Shady ask these guys to go get his stuff? They did ask for very specific items - so this won’t be a tough egg to crack. If he did, he’s toast, regardless of what he did or did not ask them to do. If he did, he sent the scum of the Earth to get his items. There’s implications here. First, never send scum to do the job of a gentleman. Second, since these creatures are lower than pond scum, they’ll just say Shady told them to do it. Either way, he’ll be guilty. 

As for her removing camera around around the house...wouldn’t you? If you were squatting in your Ex’s house, you wouldn’t want him/her peeping on you. Camera feeds are accessible from anywhere. Heck, this could’ve been what triggered the event. Couldn’t have been a better time to send you scum.  

I think you are VERY much underestimating what a golddigger will do when she about to lose the lifestyle she is accustomed to.

Edited by LikeIGiveADarn
  • Like (+1) 5

Hi. I read so much legal disinformation in this thread that it motivated me to join your community. ? I am an attorney licensed to practice law in Georgia and I do landlord-tenant work. Here's how our law works. If she was living in the home as his girlfriend she became a tenant-at-will. In order to kick her out of the house, he has to give her sixty days notice. Once the 60 day period expires, if she hasn't left the house he can file an eviction proceeding. Eviction hearings are easy to schedule in Fulton County; you can typically get one within a week. Personally, I would never use the Marshall's Office to get her served; I would use one of my private investigators to do it.

The hearing would take about 5 minutes. I would have to show my client owned the house, that he gave the 60 days notice, that there was no lease and that she refused to leave. I would get an eviction order on the spot and arrange with the sheriff's office to have her stuff put out on the street.

It's easy and straight forward. I hope that clears up some of the confusion.

Edited by brandon_cox
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 9

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

So her removing the cameras was another lie or oversight by the defenders of everything Buffalo.

Yeah looks that way - mccoy took the cameras out and replaced them, not her. Obviously so she couldn’t access the feed anymore after she dimed on his bros trying to empty the house.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

So her removing the cameras was another lie or oversight by the defenders of everything Buffalo.

in fairness, there was an earlier cited source that stated she had them removed.

"According to his attorney, Jacoby Hudson, McCoy claimed that Cordon had surveillance cameras removed from the home."

https://nypost.com/2018/07/10/lesean-mccoy-recently-tried-to-evict-ex-girlfriend-from-his-home/

Conflicting stories on the camera issue.

Edited by wiskibreth
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

They have a shared home. They were cohabitating. Why do you think he can't get her out? It's not that hard. He will win, but he has to go through the court.

89257_h.jpg?itok=QquhGMjI

Cuddy, come over here and sit on my lap, while I try to explain how cohabitation and marriage laws work.

Just now, CuddyDark said:

Yes...it's called EVICTION, and has ****-all to do with marital status.  Cohabitation is not marriage.  Let me repeat that: COHABITATION IS NOT MARRIAGE. 

What cohabitation does establish in this case, under Georgia state law, is TENANCY.  It does not establish a "family home" or a "shared home."  Legally, he is a lessor and she a lessee, and he must evict her as such.