President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

:lol: :lol: 

Nothing cult like about this. 

Avanatti being Avanatti...

So, it's a done deal. Somewhere in the range of 51-53 when it all shakes out... 

Once he's in, things are going to move very, very fast on the topics the media has been ignoring for the past two weeks of this shiteshow.

I stole this from another site: 

Monica McLean - ex-FBI under Preet Bhara and earlier James Comey 

David Laufman - ex-DOJ Deputy Assistant General/National Security Division in the Obama DOJ 

Michael Bromwich - ex-US Attorney, Southern District of NY (where both Comey and Bhara worked) and ex-Obama appointee to Director Bureau of Ocean Energy Management and current attorney for Andrew McCabe 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Not a fan, personally, but damn this was funny: 

Funny, but for the love of God, the absolute last thing the GOP needs at this moment is for that idiot to pop out of her hole.  Just STFU Sarah.

• Haha (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You know, reflecting on this whole ridiculous manufactured drama, I find there's one glaring question that has been completely ignored and desperately needs answering:

What does Taylor Swift think?

You'll find out soon...in a song.

56 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You know, reflecting on this whole ridiculous manufactured drama, I find there's one glaring question that has been completely ignored and desperately needs answering:

What does Taylor Swift think?

Image result for taylor swift suck it gif

45 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Sweet jesus....powder keg almost blew at happy hour over Collins pick. This dude was straight pissed.

Meaning people were hot where you were watching it? 

33 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Funny, but for the love of God, the absolute last thing the GOP needs at this moment is for that idiot to pop out of her hole.  Just STFU Sarah.

❤️ Sarah Palin.

How she was treated in 2008 was my red pill moment. Simply horrible.

• Like (+1) 5