President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

8 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I think she just low-key announced her candidacy for Murkowski's seat.

I didn't think it was that low-key.

She's a dingbat...but no more so that Harris or Feinstein.  Of course, I don't like Harris or Feinstein...

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I think she just low-key announced her candidacy for Murkowski's seat.

Maybe. Or maybe she knows who is going to run, and supports that person. Don't forget Murkowski lost her R primary to a tea party candidate in 2010 (he was endorsed by Sarah Palin). Murkowski won as a "write in" candidate which many people found hinkey and questionable.  Mitch supported her in that "independent" write-in (bet he was regretting that this week).

You just know there is bad blood between her and Sarah Palin after Palin defeated her father, and put many of his "associates"  in jail.

2022 in Alaska should be a very interesting Senate election!

From Alaska............................................................to Maine.

SUSAN THUNDERDOME! Susan Rice ready to run against Sen. Susan Collins in Maine?

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/10/05/susan-thunderdome-susan-rice-ready-to-run-against-sen-susan-collins-in-maine-a/

susanrice_ap-620x317.jpg.............100503_collins_376.jpg

............................Image result for taylor swift confused gif

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

From Alaska............................................................to Maine.

SUSAN THUNDERDOME! Susan Rice ready to run against Sen. Susan Collins in Maine?

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/10/05/susan-thunderdome-susan-rice-ready-to-run-against-sen-susan-collins-in-maine-a/

susanrice_ap-620x317.jpg

She doesn't live in Maine and she may be residing in a federal prison soon, but sure, why not?

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Imagine a dude in place of DFrankenstein and how much play that would get in the lib-media.

How she got to "no"....

I've never heard Senator Collins speak before.  I wasn't at all impressed with her delivery but that was one of the most thoughtful, organized speech I've ever seen from a U.S. Senator.  Everyone who was a part of this !@#$ing charade should be ashamed of themselves.  I will 100% be voting against anyone who votes "No" against this confirmation.**

**I would have anyway because I don't vote for Democrats or Republicans...but if I did...I'd be voting against them just for being any part of this historically embarrassing process.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I've never heard Senator Collins speak before.  I wasn't at all impressed with her delivery but that was one of the most thoughtful, organized speech I've ever seen from a U.S. Senator.

I agree. I was listening in the car, and while I had a difficult time listening to the sounds, the content was terrific. I was on the side that thought her giving a speech today was to announce she was 'no,' because I wasn't smart enough to consider that she would use that time to lay out some very, very basic truths that lead her to a 'yes.' 

Once she started talking about Kav's history as a judge, I realized my error. I even give her credit for providing some shade to DiFi. I don't agree with it, but it was a stand up thing to do.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Meaning people were hot where you were watching it? 

We were having a normal conversation about the whole thing and one guy from the other end of the bar jumped up and started voicing his opinion rather boisterously. He said quote you can't hold your hand over somebody's mouth that's rape. I said I think we can all agree on that, but where's the evidence and proof of guilt.....I dont know how it got brought up,  but I try to make an effort not to discuss politics in public. 

53 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Now is the time on Sprockets when we chant.

Is this a new thing?  I keep seeing it the last few days.  Somebody talking and everybody repeating.  It seems stupid.

• Like (+1) 1