President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

If you listen to the press conference right now, then you'd know it's not being restrained.

But facts aren't your strong suit. Only shilling for the progressive fascist movement you love almost as much as you love laughing at dead American soldiers. 

:lol: Trump is detonating Blumenthal in the presser right now. 

And now he's savaging Booker. DF next. This is great. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4merper4mer said:

Come on dude.  Women of all shapes and sizes have been abused by dudes of all shapes and sizes.  

I personally do not believe her story, but could maybe see her confusing it with something else that actually happened to her at someone else's hands.  I despise her commie handlers who have already openly abused her by suggesting unlimited scope, which is a betrayal as simply proving her story would be enough.  The scope demands are for others to make, not lawyers for her.  If they were her lawyers they would be focused on her case, not simply a "get Kavanagh" approach.

None of that is a reason for some moron to post her HS picture and call her ugly.  It is similar to a moron Senator asking about farts and other yearbook quotes.  It is 100 per cent irrelevant and goes to the left's divisive assertion that all men are pigs that see women as objects.  There are many unasked questions left for Ford IMO. Asking about her looks is not one of them.

The thing I find least credible even after 35 years is that she doesn't remember the parts before the party like who invited her and how she found out about it.  Such a small number of people there...and they were older boys who were evidently popular.  Most teenage girls would remember feeling part of an exclusive club upon the lead up to the party.  It would be another thing altogether if there were 100 people but such a small gathering would be a rare occurrence with people she knew marginally.  I think it's possible.  It could have even been a setup for something like she claimed.....but she would definitely remember the lead up, especially after something significant happened there.

We'll agree to disagree.  That matter at hand is sexual assault.  If he or anyone had been making fun of her looks in another other vein (like "she's a ****ty professor...and she was/is ugly [just look at her HS yearbook]), I'd be more inclined to agree with you.  I just don't see her being someone anyone would risk sexually assaulting.  Again just another piece of the puzzle.

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup, saw that clip days ago.  And her original account of 4 men being in the room was the fault of the therapist.  What a turd.

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

1 We'll agree to disagree.  That matter at hand is sexual assault.  If he or anyone had been making fun of her looks in another other vein (like "she's a ****ty professor...and she was/is ugly [just look at her HS yearbook]), I'd be more inclined to agree with you.  I just don't see her being someone anyone would risk sexually assaulting.  Again just another piece of the puzzle.

2 Yup, saw that clip days ago.  And her original account of 4 men being in the room was the fault of the therapist.  What a turd.

Part 2: I agree 100%

Part 1: WTF?

From what I can gather, the message from the left is this:

Any woman who accuses any man of any offense that is sexual in nature should be unconditionally believed unless and until her story is proved to be categorically false.

That's the standard they're demanding.

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

Any woman who accuses any man of any offense that is sexual in nature should be unconditionally believed unless and until her story is proved to be categorically false.

Addendum: any woman is to believed unless and until her story is proved to be categorically false... Or said woman is accusing a democrat of abuse. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Rob's House said:

Any woman who accuses any man of any offense that is sexual in nature should be unconditionally believed unless and until her story is proved to be categorically false unless they are accusing a democrat.

FIFY

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Addendum: any woman is to believed unless and until her story is proved to be categorically false... Or said woman is accusing a democrat of abuse. 

Beat me to it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

4 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Find an unattractive picture of a girl from her teen years and say that nobody would do anything because of her looks?  Out of line.

I disagree.  All we have is "she said, he said" and it's a matter of who do you believe?  It goes towards that.

Or, the way this story is morphing, Kavanaugh detractors can say:  "see, he got REALLY drunk".

Either way, I agree with 4mer.  It is never a good idea to shame a 15 yr old for her looks. That tweet was basically a "would ya" post for a teenager. There's no supporting that.

16 minutes ago, snafu said:

Or, the way this story is morphing, Kavanaugh detractors can say:  "see, he got REALLY drunk".

Either way, I agree with 4mer.  It is never a good idea to shame a 15 yr old for her looks. That tweet was basically a "would ya" post for a teenager. There's no supporting that.

It's also not a good idea to say "Ugly women are never raped."

It is pretty apparent most of you have never been an unattractive 15-year-old girl (in the 70s and 80s, 15 was not typically a good looking age for anyone).

Her photo says to me... Mmmmm I had a crush on dreamy Brett Kavanaugh and even though he never looked twice at me, this is my fantasy - my only surprise is she didn't go further in the fantasy. ?‍♀️

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It is pretty apparent most of you have never been an unattractive 15-year-old girl (in the 70s and 80s, 15 was not typically a good looking age for anyone).

Boyst probably has.

I wasn't a girl...but I was certainly fugly.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Her photo says to me... Mmmmm I had a crush on dreamy Brett Kavanaugh and even though he never looked twice at me, this is my fantasy - my only surprise is she didn't go further in the fantasy. ?‍♀️

I think that's fair.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Found the footage:

a9341b80-41bc-0132-0a6b-0eae5eefacd9.gif