President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

28 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I gotta ask... what is the story behind everyone picking on @Boyst62

19 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He self-identifies as everyone and everything.   I think he once self-identified as a Slap-Chop.

6 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

In the 70's I had a rough time growing up in Rural Arkansas. A 15 yr old girl with 3 brothers growing up in a millworker house was not easy. I bore the brunt of the burden in the household as mama died from cholera when I was but 3 yrs old.  Every time I went outside I was confronted by a man who kept saying "high school girls stay the same age," and anoher group of boys hanging out in the basement of their parents house while they has some odd Indian dude with them... It was difficult.  But, I told myself, Mila Kunis, you will get through this and one day Fez will somehow make sense in your life. 

See...?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Flake couldn't move forward without taking a step back and side-stepping the issue, always whirling, whirling, whirling towards the future!!!

What a gatorman.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Magox said:

Actually, it wasn't Ford nor Ramirez but Swetnick

Correct. Ramirez claims to have had a dick swung in her face by Kavanaugh while Swetnick witnessed 10 gang rapes and was involved with one with Kavanaugh present.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rob's House said:

From what I can gather, the message from the left is this:

Any woman who accuses any man of any offense that is sexual in nature should be unconditionally believed unless and until her story is proved to be categorically false.

That's the standard they're demanding.

This is the thing that blows my mind.  We have US Senators saying an accused person has to prove they didn't do it.  And if you don't have anything to hide, why not ask for an investigation?  If you don't, obviously you have something to hide and we need to investigate.

There are 2 of the most UN-AMERICAN comments one can make.  And now of course about 1/2 the population say this sounds fine too.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, bbb said:

Why not Swetnick?  I thought we were supposed to believe all survivors? 

They should do it!

Just to remove their talking point, I have little doubt that she is credible and that she is making up the whole thing.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Addendum: any woman is to believed unless and until her story is proved to be categorically false... Or said woman is accusing a democrat of abuse. 

I have a friend who a few weeks ago before this stuff hit that fan when talking about Al Franken's allegations of playing grab ass on the campaign trail,she said it was just brought up by Republican women to get him in trouble.

Now she says that one year ago you were afraid your daughter would get assaulted in a bath room.  Now if she does you won't listen to her.  And a lot of other ridiculous tweets.  This lady is a flaming Democrat but somehow that doesn't matter.  She has nothing to gain by lieing so she MUST be telling the truth.  No word on what al Franken accusers had to gain.

Nuts.

36 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I do.  

The joke is quite simple, this is the mother !@#$ing internet. 

We have 10,000 experts on three different subjects at any one time. We have one !@#$ who fought in the Persian Gulf and can tell us all about this or that and another !@#$ who's ready to contradict everything you said is because he read a book. You've got 14 people beside them and that will yuck it up based on some bull **** thought they had thinking it's relevant because one time they heard Lee Greenwood sing God Bless America or whatever that stupid song was

the fact that around here anyone can say anything they !@#$ing want and think it matters is downright laughable in those cases

You got folks like Sherpa who have Bonafide experience with many topics of War, you've got trans Greggy who knows more about tin foil than anyone, you got DC Tom who was spewed off bull **** his way along the last 20 years, you've got GG who knows more about Finance than about anyone else, you got the special Olympic Committee such as Tiberius, Bob in Michigan, Baskin, etc. You just have a lot of people here Proclaim way too damn much and make things a laughing stock

So along the way, as of 92 year old World War 1 veteran I can share this pearl of wisdom: if it smells bad don't eat it

And the simple fact goes that because I pissed a lot of people off they enjoy mocking me. It take it way too seriously, that is anyone who is offended by me

Edited by Boyst62
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Boyst62 said:

We have 10,000 experts on three different subjects at any one time. We have one !@#$ who fought in the Persian Gulf and can tell us all about this or that and another !@#$ who's ready to contradict everything you said is because he read a book.

I am not.

[Citation Needed]

• Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Correct. Ramirez claims to have had a dick swung in her face by Kavanaugh while Swetnick witnessed 10 gang rapes and was involved with one with Kavanaugh present.

OK, since I don't watch C-Span 24/7 get me up to speed on Ford since her name gets tossed around on the 6:30 news the most.  If she is getting seat time at the hearing she must be claiming something in terms of witnessing rape since that is the subject at hand in terms of Kavanaugh.

7 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

... And the simple fact goes that because I pissed a lot of people off they enjoy mocking me. It take it way too seriously, that is anyone who is offended by me

are you calling me a SJW?

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

We have 10,000 experts on three different subjects at any one time. We have one !@#$ who fought in the Persian Gulf and can tell us all about this or that and another !@#$ who's ready to contradict everything you said is because he read a book. You've got 14 people beside them and that will yuck it up based on some bull **** thought they had thinking it's relevant because one time they heard Lee Greenwood sing God Bless America or whatever that stupid song was

the fact that around here anyone can say anything they !@#$ing want and think it matters is downright laughable in those cases

You got folks like Sherpa who have Bonafide experience with many topics of War, you've got trans Greggy who knows more about tin foil than anyone, you got DC Tom who was bailed of bull **** his way along the last 20 years, you've got GG who knows more about Finance than about anyone else, you got the special Olympic Committee such as Tiberius, Bob in Michigan, Baskin, etc. You just have a lot of people here Proclaim way too damn much and make things a laughing stock

So along the way, as of 92 year old World War 1 veteran I can share this pearl of wisdom: if it smells bad don't eat it

And the simple fact goes that because I pissed a lot of people off they enjoy mocking me. It take it way too seriously, that is anyone who is offended by me

Meh. It is the internet, and trolls abound. If you want to have a serious political discussion, some would argue a football message board is not the venue. However, I see many quality contributors on this sub-forum, and I have learned quite a bit since joining in. 

One of the most interesting things about political discussions is we all come to our political beliefs with life and/or learning biases.  By getting a small flavor of who you really are (generic you), it helps to understand the place in your life where you're coming from. This aids and abets real discussion. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

OK, since I don't watch C-Span 24/7 get me up to speed on Ford since her name gets tossed around on the 6:30 news the most.  If she is getting seat time at the hearing she must be claiming something in terms of witnessing rape since that is the subject at hand in terms of Kavanaugh.

Ford claims that 36 years ago Kavanaugh shoved her in a bedroom at a party and got on top of her on a bed. He then tried to take her clothes off but Mark Judge who was in the room also jumped on Kavanaugh and they all fell off the bed and she escaped. Oh, and Kavanaugh put his hand over her mouth. She doesn't know when or where this happened or how she got to the home or how she left it.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Ford claims that 36 years ago Kavanaugh shoved her in a bedroom at a party and got on top of her on a bed. He then tried to take her clothes off but Mark Judge who was in the room also jumped on Kavanaugh and they all fell off the bed and she escaped. Oh, and Kavanaugh put his hand over her mouth. She doesn't know when or where this happened or how she got to the home or how she left it.

you forgot that she could overhear laughter from downstairs while locked in a bathroom with the bedroom across the hall playing loud music.

:eyeroll: