President Donald J. Trump's Supreme Court Associate Justice Kavanaugh

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It is pretty apparent most of you have never been an unattractive 15-year-old girl (in the 70s and 80s, 15 was not typically a good looking age for anyone).

Her photo says to me... Mmmmm I had a crush on dreamy Brett Kavanaugh and even though he never looked twice at me, this is my fantasy - my only surprise is she didn't go further in the fantasy. ?‍♀️

I gotta call you out on this one B-Gal. Boyst was an unattractive 15-year-old girl...………………………………………………….several times.

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Boyst probably has.

I wasn't a girl...but I was certainly fugly.

Beat me to it. !@#$ you.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I gotta ask... what is the story behind everyone picking on @Boyst62

He routinely makes stories up. One day he's a black doctor, the next an asian pizza delivery guy. Did he ever tell you about the time he was a female agent of the Viet Kong during the Vietnam war?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

He routinely makes stories up. One day he's a black doctor, the next an asian pizza delivery guy. Did he ever tell you about the time he was a female agent of the Viet Kong during the Vietnam war?

Ah, I see. Thanks for the explanation. ? 

3 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Come on dude.  Women of all shapes and sizes have been abused by dudes of all shapes and sizes.  

I personally do not believe her story, but could maybe see her confusing it with something else that actually happened to her at someone else's hands.  I despise her commie handlers who have already openly abused her by suggesting unlimited scope, which is a betrayal as simply proving her story would be enough.  The scope demands are for others to make, not lawyers for her.  If they were her lawyers they would be focused on her case, not simply a "get Kavanagh" approach.

None of that is a reason for some moron to post her HS picture and call her ugly.  It is similar to a moron Senator asking about farts and other yearbook quotes.  It is 100 per cent irrelevant and goes to the left's divisive assertion that all men are pigs that see women as objects.  There are many unasked questions left for Ford IMO. Asking about her looks is not one of them.

The thing I find least credible even after 35 years is that she doesn't remember the parts before the party like who invited her and how she found out about it.  Such a small number of people there...and they were older boys who were evidently popular.  Most teenage girls would remember feeling part of an exclusive club upon the lead up to the party.  It would be another thing altogether if there were 100 people but such a small gathering would be a rare occurrence with people she knew marginally.  I think it's possible.  It could have even been a setup for something like she claimed.....but she would definitely remember the lead up, especially after something significant happened there.

This is not directed at any one poster.  If things happened as she said (multiple rapes occurring over a lengthy time interval) and she did nothing would she not be subject to any state laws regarding being an accessory to the commission of a crime?  If Joe Dirt was sitting in the DA's office and made an admission to that extent he would have charges made against him before he returned to his cell.  By the way when is it OK to consider somebody guilty of rape such as some are doing with Kavanaugh but Dick Dirt needs to have semen samples, blood and tissue samples, corresponding nail-skin bruises as evidence to even bring charges to against him.  I already know the answer but just wondering what others thought.

5 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

This is not directed at any one poster.  If things happened as she said (multiple rapes occurring over a lengthy time interval) and she did nothing would she not be subject to any state laws regarding being an accessory to the commission of a crime?  If Joe Dirt was sitting in the DA's office and made an admission to that extent he would have charges made against him before he returned to his cell.  By the way when is it OK to consider somebody guilty of rape such as some are doing with Kavanaugh but Dick Dirt needs to have semen samples, blood and tissue samples, corresponding nail-skin bruises as evidence to even bring charges to against him.  I already know the answer but just wondering what others thought.

It appears as if you are confusing the accusers.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He self-identifies as everyone and everything.   I think he once self-identified as a Slap-Chop.

Something to ponder: if Boyst self-identifies as a bull is it ok for him to be doing what he is doing?

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

This memorandum contains Rachel Mitchell’s own independent assessment of Dr. Ford’s allegations, based upon her independent review of the evidence and nearly 25 years of experience as a career prosecutor of sex-related and other crimes in Arizona. She was not pressured in any way to write the memorandum nor any words in it with which she does not fully agree. The words written in this memorandum are Attorney Mitchell’s , and she fully stands by all of them.

“In the legal co...ntext, here is my bottom line: A ‘he said, she said’ case is incredibly difficult to prove. But this case is even weaker than that. Dr. Ford identified other witnesses to the event, and those witnesses either refuted her allegations or failed to corroborate them. For the reasons discussed below, I do not think that a reasonable prosecutor would bring this case based on the evidence before the Committee. Nor do I believe that this evidence is sufficient to satisfy the preponderance-of-the-evidence standard.

Here are the nine problems outlined in Mitchell's memo:
1. Dr. Ford has not offered a consistent account of when the alleged assault happened;
2. Dr. Ford has struggled to identify Judge Kavanaugh as the assailant by name;
3. When speaking with her husband, Dr. Ford changed her description of the incident to become less specific;
4. Dr. Ford has no memory of key details of the night in question—details that could help corroborate her account;
5. Dr. Ford’s account of the alleged assault has not been corroborated by anyone she identified as having attended—including her lifelong friend;
6. Dr. Ford has not offered a consistent account of the alleged assault;
7. Dr. Ford has struggled to recall important recent events relating to her allegations, and her testimony regarding recent events raises further questions about her memory;
8. Dr. Ford’s description of the psychological impact of the event raises questions;
9. The activities of congressional Democrats and Dr. Ford’s attorneys likely affected Dr. Ford’s account.

See More

assets.documentcloud.org

Isn't this the woman that complained about how a Senate hearing was exactly the wrong setting for an investigation? 

Isn't this the women hired by the Republicans? 

Isn't this  women basically saying that more evidence needs to be gathered? 

Here are a bunch of experts that reach other conclusions: 

http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-ford-testimony-credibility-memory-20180928-story.html

They have had just as much info as the Republican hired procecutor who was STOPPED from asking the accused questions once she started hitting too close to home.  

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

It appears as if you are confusing the accusers.

How so?  Ford said she saw rape at the party and did nothing to prevent it at the time.  If anybody here admitted to to seeing rape and did nothing the appropriate DA for where the rape happened would be preparing whatever charges could be levied in short order. 

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

How so?  Ford said she saw rape at the party and did nothing to prevent it at the time.  If anybody here admitted to to seeing rape and did nothing the appropriate DA for where the rape happened would be preparing whatever charges could be levied in short order. 

Ford didn't say that. Rameriez did. 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It is pretty apparent most of you have never been an unattractive 15-year-old girl (in the 70s and 80s, 15 was not typically a good looking age for anyone).

Her photo says to me... Mmmmm I had a crush on dreamy Brett Kavanaugh and even though he never looked twice at me, this is my fantasy - my only surprise is she didn't go further in the fantasy. ?‍♀️

In the 70's I had a rough time growing up in Rural Arkansas. A 15 yr old girl with 3 brothers growing up in a millworker house was not easy. I bore the brunt of the burden in the household as mama died from cholera when I was but 3 yrs old.  Every time I went outside I was confronted by a man who kept saying "high school girls stay the same age," and anoher group of boys hanging out in the basement of their parents house while they has some odd Indian dude with them... It was difficult.  But, I told myself, Mila Kunis, you will get through this and one day Fez will somehow make sense in your life. 

• Sad 1

Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) said he “couldn’t move forward without hitting the pause button” on Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh’s nomination to the Supreme Court and, therefore, insisted on an FBI investigation into the sexual misconduct allegations against the nominee.

Asked later in the “60 Minutes” interview whether the nomination would end if the probe shows that Kavanaugh had not been truthful in his testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee, Flake said as he nodded:

“Oh, yes.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2018/10/01/kavanaugh-would-not-be-confirmed-if-fbi-probe-shows-he-lied-senate-committee-jeff-flake-says/?utm_term=.5593ad0d9e56