Richard Harrison - Pawn Stars - dies at 77

Just Jack

Just now, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Was he there?

No, none of them were. We were there probably around 10-11 am on a Tuesday in November in 2012. They had just opened the shop for the day a little before we got there I think. It was weird being I  there, looks bigger on TV.

I heard they were doing tours in Vegas where they would take you to a few of the History network TV show locations and you would usually get to meet some of the stars. My wife knew someone that did it and said Rick from the American Restoration show was one of the nicest guys you would meet. The Pawn stars guys were alright.

I wish I would have been in Vegas now, would love to see Counts Customs and Danny's collection.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

I love the episode where Chumlee buys some exotic coffee for the Old Man that apparently involved being proceesed through the digestive system of a monkey. 

I scoffed at this, but I was wrong.

You didn't make this shlt up

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Who said:

I love the episode where Chumlee buys some exotic coffee for the Old Man that apparently involved being proceesed through the digestive system of a monkey. The Old Man loved it. RIP Old Fella.

I remember that episode! It’s crazy to think it’s been on almost a decade... it really is a good show because the people like the old man made it great

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

The old man was ok; he was at his best when he was supported by Chumlee or Rick.  People watch the show to see what Chumlee says/does.  There were some funny scenes with Chumlee and the old man.

What I'll remember about the old man is he seemed to low-ball an offer, saying "top of the line."

Side question: is it just me or is the book lady, Rebecca, hot?

13 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

C94.jpg

It's not just you.

Edited by WhoTom
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

The old man was ok; he was at his best when he was supported by Chumlee or Rick.  People watch the show to see what Chumlee says/does.  There were some funny scenes with Chumlee and the old man.

What I'll remember about the old man is he seemed to low-ball an offer, saying "top of the line."

She is hot... but I must disagree and say I don’t just watch for chumlee. I actually liked the old man more... RIP