Summit Predictions

I own some defense stocks in the aerospace field and every time Trump and Kim go yapping like dumb dogs at each other the stock goes up. Then when they were wagging tails nice and sniffing each other's holes, the stock went down. It's back up again today! 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I own some defense stocks in the aerospace field and every time Trump and Kim go yapping like dumb dogs at each other the stock goes up. Then when they were wagging tails nice and sniffing each other's holes, the stock went down. It's back up again today! 

Liar 

On 7/9/2018 at 10:50 AM, Tiberius said:

care to tell us the name of this magic stock that has risen every time Trump and Kim talk?

did you buy it with magic beans?

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

When do they announce Trump's Nobel prize?

they should take Obama's and hand it to Trump, and then Trump can put it in the microwave and melt it down

5 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Weren't we just told that the US is using gangster tactics?

However, it is interesting to note that the "your excellency" letter was sent on July 6, while the gangster tactics accusations came up on July 7.

Just now, DrW said:

However, it is interesting to note that the "your excellency" letter was sent on July 6, while the gangster tactics accusations came up on July 7.

Which only proves the point that the gangster comment is theater. Negotiating. Talking for China. Whatever you wish to call it... only two people will decide what happens in regards to the DPRK and it's the two who have a personal relationship right now. The rest is bluster for the cameras and to make DPRK look stronger than they really are (for their people). 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which only proves the point that the gangster comment is theater. Negotiating. Talking for China. Whatever you wish to call it... only two people will decide what happens in regards to the DPRK and it's the two who have a personal relationship right now. The rest is bluster for the cameras and to make DPRK look stronger than they really are (for their people). 

And you are sure that the "your excellency" letter is meant seriously?

6 minutes ago, DrW said:

And you are sure that the "your excellency" letter is meant seriously?

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You think Kim was mocking him?

Any time I get a letter addressing "your excellency" it's from Nigeria

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You think Kim was mocking him?

No, I think that Kim is truly thankful to Trump for talking to him person-to-person, and that is actually a positive development. But I also think that the Kim letter goes a bit overboard in Trump's praise, because NK knows that such a tone sits well with Trump.

31 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Do you tap your foot on the floor in every interstate restroom you visit?

but but i have a WIDE STANCE, officer...

that was the GOAT

as if you ever crossed your foot two feet over onto the dude next to you while taking a dump, then did it twice more in the same visit, without intention....

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

but but i have a WIDE STANCE, officer...

that was the GOAT

as if you ever crossed your foot two feet over onto the dude next to you while taking a dump, then did it twice more in the same visit, without intention....

I bet that defense didn't work very well for you, now did it?

8 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I bet that defense didn't work very well for you, now did it?

i'm sorta a magnet for those dudes..... not my choice....

kinda nice to know I'm still a catch though....

some people like tall and heavy bears, i guess....

9 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Using liberal values yes I do because the end justifies the means.  You can understand that, right? 

image.png.0c09cf54d4deb981f31bd94f3c74408c.png

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Reduced to repeating false premise questions...............?

Best meltdown ever continues.

?️

Who's melting down? The guy asking a simple question or the one who is reduced to turning to homosexual accusations instead of answering? 

How about you, do you think it was a good thing the Russians helped Trump?