Trump, Eagles, TSW TDS goes all in !

16 minutes ago, row_33 said:

There are plenty of us over 50 still watching TV on sports, the ads getting into our consciousness.

It's a steeply declining breed though.... no future in this at all...

The average age of someone watching baseball is well past 50. I've seen it as high as 60.

It's over Johnny.

Maybe in 30 years when I’m 60 but it ain’t over yet. 

Also, more people will stream sports online in the future. Less ads and it’s more convenient for younger people without cable. 

Edited by gatorbait

7 hours ago, OJABBA said:

Lol!!!

You're a weenie!!

KOG0zn.gif

Unprecedented. Take to the streets!!!!!

I can't stop laughing.

Of all the posts I have seen here in PPP, this one is the funniest. 

This is so Awesome.

Trump was right when he said we would be winning. We are winning so much the snowflakes are begging him to stop.

12 hours ago, Koko78 said:

You'll notice that not one liberal can tell you how their lives have been made worse by Trump since he took office.

It hurts their feelings, and devalues them and leaves them feeling invalidated.  

16 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

This is so Awesome.

Trump was right when he said we would be winning. We are winning so much the snowflakes are begging him to stop.

6 more years of knowing we are correct and told them so the whole time.... :D

Busted 

Fox News apologized Tuesday for a segment that implied Philadelphia Eagles players were protesting the national anthem when they were actually kneeling in prayer prior to games.

“During our report about President Trump cancelling the Philadelphia Eagles trip to the White House to celebrate their Super Bowl win, we showed unrelated footage of players kneeling in prayer,” Christopher Wallace, executive producer of "Fox News @ Night" with Shannon Bream, said in a statement.

“To clarify, no members of the team knelt in protest during the national anthem throughout regular or post-season last year. We apologize for the error,” he added.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/390751-fox-news-apologizes-for-segment-implying-eagles-players-kneeled-during

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, peace out said:

This was posted multiple times in the thread the mods had to close because some posters could not handle any criticism of Trump.

Did you explain how your life has changed yet? 

I’m sensing some high emotions ???

Edited by Teddy KGB

6 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Fox 'n' Friends circle jerk of losers, this place.  Enjoy your day in the sun, it won't last.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hit-and-run_posting

Hit-and-run posting refers to a tactic where a poster at an Internet forum enters, makes a post, only to disappear immediately after.[1] The term comes from the hit-and-run crime on auto vehicles, in which the driver hits another car or person causing an accident and then flees the scene. It is also known as making a "drive-by" posting, a play on the phrase drive-by shooting. The post often consists of a lengthy text making lots of claims that can be, but are not always, on topic.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hit-and-run_posting

Hit-and-run posting refers to a tactic where a poster at an Internet forum enters, makes a post, only to disappear immediately after.[1] The term comes from the hit-and-run crime on auto vehicles, in which the driver hits another car or person causing an accident and then flees the scene. It is also known as making a "drive-by" posting, a play on the phrase drive-by shooting. The post often consists of a lengthy text making lots of claims that can be, but are not always, on topic.

As opposed to what you do, which is try and nitpick any posters posts that are not Trumpbots. 

You are a gadfly 

Edited by Tiberius

3 hours ago, gatorbait said:

I’m pretty sure networks and sponsors would take 30-50 million viewers for playoff games and 110 million viewers for the Super Bowl. Some people believe Trump and his loyal followers will end the NFL’s appeal in America, they are wrong. 

There's a culture war going on in America, and the Eagles are on the side that's losing, and losing badly.  If any team that I followed did this, I wouldn't follow them anymore.  These !@#$s are ripping the country in half.

We will have a shooting war in this country during our lifetimes.

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hey, have you gotten a chance to read that FISC opinion you said you'd read yet? 

He's not a serious lawyer.  Quality lawyers have the ability and willingness to comprehend all sides of an argument.  CT is an activist who studied law.  Big difference.

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

There's a culture war going on in America, and the Eagles are on the side that's losing, and losing badly.  If any team that I followed did this, I wouldn't follow them anymore.  These !@#$s are ripping the country in half.

We will have a shooting war in this country during our lifetimes.

What's amazing to me is last night I had a few drinks with a bunch of really liberal friends who were all for boycotting the NFL because of their new policy... Somehow both sides of the issue are advocating boycotting the league. I pointed out that's kind of what Trump wants - which was met with blank looks. 

Everyone's heads are spinning trying to find the next target for their outrage, so much so no one is thinking of the bigger picture.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What's amazing to me is last night I had a few drinks with a bunch of really liberal friends who were all for boycotting the NFL because of their new policy... Somehow both sides of the issue are advocating boycotting the league. I pointed out that's kind of what Trump wants - which was met with blank looks. 

Everyone's heads are spinning trying to find the next target for their outrage, so much so no one is thinking of the bigger picture.  

Because of their new policy...of fining players who protest the anthem?

But if the league allows them to protest, it's no longer a protest.  How the !@#$ can you have a sanctioned protest?  Your liberal friends should be embracing the policy.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Because of their new policy...of fining players who protest the anthem?

But if the league allows them to protest, it's no longer a protest.  How the !@#$ can you have a sanctioned protest?  Your liberal friends should be embracing the policy.

I tried explaining that and walking it out... But no dice. They kept saying "did you see what happened to that NBA player" ? And I just shook my head and drank more. They busted my balls saying I only don't agree with them because the Bills are finally good - to which I laughed and laughed and laughed. 

15 hours ago, Adam727 said:

He got rid of the individual mandate which starting next year will cause health insurance premiums for everyone who still has health insurance to rise by at least 20%

20% would be an improvement. And as for the rest of your drivel, it's just that.

He has lied 3300+ times since taking the oath of office diminishing the office of the presidency, and leaving us as a country in a situation where opinions/political loyalties appear to be more important than facts.  

Anyone who uses this metric AND voted for Hillary Clinton is a functional retard.

TFYF9349-BLACK-HPOST.jpg?1515455409

Edited by joesixpack

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I tried explaining that and walking it out... But no dice. They kept saying "did you see what happened to that NBA player" ? And I just shook my head and drank more. They busted my balls saying I only don't agree with them because the Bills are finally good - to which I laughed and laughed and laughed. 

Yeah, I've tried that too.  "They should be allowed to protest!"

"But if you're allowed to protest, then it's not a protest.  Would Rosa Parks sitting in the front of the bus been a protest if she were allowed to?"

"But she should have been allowed to sit in the front of the bus!"

"Then it wouldn't have been a protest."

"So you're saying blacks shouldn't be allowed to protest???"

I'm not sure who to blame for this state of affairs where people have lost any capacity for rational thought.  So I'll just say "Thanks, Obama!"

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

20% would be an improvement. And as for the rest of your drivel, it's just that.

Why was it rising by "at least 20%" the seven years prior?

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, John in Jax said:

Trump did the right thing by pulling the invitation. ESPN says that around only 10 Eagles were going to show up. ANY President would have done the same thing when faced with such a huge lack of respect. 

You have to give respect to get respect.

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

In an administration of stupid, made-up, twitter-triggered empty scandals, this "Celebration of America" may very well be the dumbest.

My favorite part is that the President, why claiming to be a fierce patriot, knew about 7 total words to God Bless America.  Makes me think that it's not about patriotism and he actually just really, really enjoys making everything about himself.  He's a charlatan and an absolute joke.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Is he kneeling or standing at attention? 

Yeah. It's a dumb take. 

Image result for soldiers stand for anthem without hand over heart

Literally the same event. Seconds earlier. 

Didn't have the arm strength to hold his Huge Hands up for a few minutes.

• Haha (+1) 1

When a hot take doesn't work the first time, just keep trying... 

Image result for never give up mouse trap meme

And for the record - I have no problem with anyone deciding to kneel for the anthem. Right to protest is scared. But there are always consequences - which makes it an act of protest to begin with.

• Like (+1) 1