Ryan Gates of WGR follows through on quitting job if Bills draft Josh Allen

1 minute ago, Jamie Nails said:

He didn't quit because of Allen. It's likely that the station is moving in another direction. Otherwise, he was have packed it up a month ago. 

I don’t think so. He’s still going to be there, just not hosting and producing. From what I gathered, he wasn’t going to quit until he landed another job. 

6 minutes ago, jamiezzz said:

No, but when discussing st*pid sh!t like this, get rid of it.  Wgr is absolute crap.  This topic is garbage.  

I recommend you not read/contribute to the thread you are not interested in. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Radar said:

Ahh, any chance you could take Schopp and Bull Dog with you?

I hope theres a serious change at wgr.  Need new personalities.  I used to love to listen, but these personalities on wgr are hard to stomach. 

What principle is he standing for? The one that says you should bulldoze your career if some event over which you have no control and has nothing to do with you doesn't turn out as you wanted.

Edited by GreggTX

19 minutes ago, jamiezzz said:

No, but when discussing st*pid sh!t like this, get rid of it.  Wgr is absolute crap.  This topic is garbage.  

Sounds like you are expert in garbage.  Want to give us some tips from your job as a sanitation engineer?

59 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I disagree with his reasoning but it's refreshing to see someone stand by his words.

I thought he was pretty good. Not the best voice but good conversationalist. Pretty knowledgeable. However I'll bet quitting over Allen is a goof. He probably got a real job. Being S&B's producer probably pays just above minimum wage.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

All part of the Pegula Purge. Terry & Kim systematically eliminating all dissent. Bwa-ha-ha-ha!

If it's purging out Schopp and Bull Dog I'm all in.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Greg Bauch as producer was the only reason Shtupp and the Bulldog had a funny show a few producers back.  He left for a job at the generic Yellow Pages.  What should that tell you about the pay at Entercorpse?

Radio is even less of a career than newspaper. Someone made a list of lowest paying careers and reporter and radio host were the bottom two.

I'm not sure If I should feel sorry for him that his work means so little to him, or happy for him that he can start a new career on a whim without concern for the financial impact. Whichever it is, the situation is totally out of touch with the real world where people can't afford to quit paying jobs for such juvenile and petty reasons.

Just now, BuffAlone said:

Wow! Props to that young man for holding his ground! Not necessary, but..

Holding ground....by quitting his job over a team's draft pick?

Yeah, that's a real Jesus on the cross right there....

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, vincec said:

I'm not sure If I should feel sorry for him that his work means so little to him, or happy for him that he can start a new career on a whim without concern for the financial impact. Whichever it is, the situation is totally out of touch with the real world where people can't afford to quit paying jobs for such juvenile and petty reasons.

He probably got the job because of Buff State connections and did it while waiting for a better job. It's the equivalent of waiting tables.

• Like (+1) 2