Ryan Gates of WGR follows through on quitting job if Bills draft Josh Allen

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Come on....what "corporate job" would he be walking into like that?

Maybe he meant he will be working "for a corporation",  like Starbucks, or Moe's.....

Could be "corporate" in tech sector.  None of them know how to shave or that jeans are not appropriate work attire.  

• Like (+1) 1

I haven't listened to that show in years, every time I'd tune in back in the day they'd be talking about basketball or some other rants that had nothing to do with the Bills or Sabres and I didn't like a single voice accept for Joe Bascalia who's now on the news station, not sure who this guy is but it seems like trying to get a ratings boost/publicity stunt type of thing.

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

I haven't listened to that show in years, every time I'd tune in back in the day they'd be talking about basketball or some other rants that had nothing to do with the Bills or Sabres and I didn't like a single voice accept for Joe Bascalia who's now on the news station, not sure who this guy is but it seems like trying to get a ratings boost/publicity stunt type of thing.

This might be the first time I ever heard somebody say that they had a hard time finding Schopp and the Bulldog talk about the Bills or Sabres.

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

Are you thinking of another show? This hasn’t been on that long. 

Or are you talking about the show he produces. He has his show that he hosts as well, 7-9pm 

Edited by YoloinOhio

On 6/4/2018 at 7:12 PM, BillsRdue said:

idiot. complete idiot. WGR should not let this wanker around the station. No podcasts, no more shows. Just go boy and don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Why because he knows the bills drafted a complete bust. Allen is worse that a pile of dog ****

He was worse to listen to than Mike Scrote and his Lapdog. So I really have no care that he is gone. 

But let’s be honest, this is not the real reason why he’s quitting. He wouldn’t be “active” and doing a few things he’s “been working on” when the season comes around. 

14 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Come on....what "corporate job" would he be walking into like that?

Maybe he meant he will be working "for a corporation",  like Starbucks, or Moe's.....

The jealously just pours out of you. Why are you hating on a kid you don't know so strong?

Is it because you start to give bills takes and none of your friends or family care what you have to say?

I think I need to quit this board. Which I'm sure someone will come in thinking they're clever and saying do it, I will one day.

It's full of mental midgets, racists, and just people generally hating on the next guy. I moved out of WNY and moved back because I missed it. A lot of you on here make me not so proud to be from here or a fan of the team. It was a, a joke. And two, as much as I don't think he'd make it, but why root against the kid? He grew up here, he knows buffalo sports history well for his age.

And lastly, it was a joke, any of you not getting that are another point of embarrasment to all of us. 

Edited by Ol Dirty B

4 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Why because he knows the bills drafted a complete bust. Allen is worse that a pile of dog ****

I wouldn't sacrifice my income because someone else made a mistake. That would be an idiot move. It's like standing in the highway stopping traffic thinking that's going to bring world peace.

On 6/6/2018 at 3:11 PM, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

In no way on a meaningful level was Allen compared to Manuel.  You either have an agenda, or you are extremely ignorant.

Far from ignorant. & I have no agenda... almost everyone that came on WGR pre draft said "your not going to like what I have to say about Josh Allen...but he's no different then EJ Manuel".  

It's like we draft this guy, & everyone forgets he was the #1 guy voted in the polls to not draft! Sorry I've decided to remember all the games I've watched, all the analyst that said don't draft this guy. I'm not surprised someone lost their job over the Bills boneheaded move.  It was the move nobody saw coming, drafting Josh Allen was the move everyone just knew... "please Bills don't screw this up....there's 5 other really talented QB's in this draft...dont take the rawest of the bunch". & they did...smh. so Billsy...

1 hour ago, BillsRdue said:

I wouldn't sacrifice my income because someone else made a mistake. That would be an idiot move. It's like standing in the highway stopping traffic thinking that's going to bring world peace.

It's no different then Jeremy White saying is the Las Vegas made the playoffs he would eat a flip flop... nobody knew the Bills would want the guy that was nationally considered the worst QB out of the bunch. I'd remember I posted a link from NDT scouting...& one of the guy's said "Allen should go in the 2nd or 3rd rd, but he's not cause some team is going to fall hard for his size & arm strength. But I would take Kyle Lauletta over Allen, because Lauletta can do alot more right now then Allen"

5 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

The jealously just pours out of you. Why are you hating on a kid you don't know so strong?

Is it because you start to give bills takes and none of your friends or family care what you have to say?

I think I need to quit this board. Which I'm sure someone will come in thinking they're clever and saying do it, I will one day.

It's full of mental midgets, racists, and just people generally hating on the next guy. I moved out of WNY and moved back because I missed it. A lot of you on here make me not so proud to be from here or a fan of the team. It was a, a joke. And two, as much as I don't think he'd make it, but why root against the kid? He grew up here, he knows buffalo sports history well for his age.

And lastly, it was a joke, any of you not getting that are another point of embarrasment to all of us. 

Get that help you seek.

Peace....

• Thank you (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
2 hours ago, Scorp83 said:

Far from ignorant. & I have no agenda... almost everyone that came on WGR pre draft said "your not going to like what I have to say about Josh Allen...but he's no different then EJ Manuel".  

It's like we draft this guy, & everyone forgets he was the #1 guy voted in the polls to not draft! Sorry I've decided to remember all the games I've watched, all the analyst that said don't draft this guy. I'm not surprised someone lost their job over the Bills boneheaded move.  It was the move nobody saw coming, drafting Josh Allen was the move everyone just knew... "please Bills don't screw this up....there's 5 other really talented QB's in this draft...dont take the rawest of the bunch". & they did...smh. so Billsy...

It's no different then Jeremy White saying is the Las Vegas made the playoffs he would eat a flip flop... nobody knew the Bills would want the guy that was nationally considered the worst QB out of the bunch. I'd remember I posted a link from NDT scouting...& one of the guy's said "Allen should go in the 2nd or 3rd rd, but he's not cause some team is going to fall hard for his size & arm strength. But I would take Kyle Lauletta over Allen, because Lauletta can do alot more right now then Allen"

How many well known drat pundits had Manuel going 1 overall or as a top ten pick?  Zero!  Say what you want about Allen but the guys who get paid to scout all had him going high.  Mike Mayock had him going 6, Jeremiah 4, Bucky Brooks 12, Caserly 5, Kiper 5, McShay 5.  Just give me a break.  It is so obvious.  EJ Manuel and Allen were comparable prospects and were looked at that way by scouts prior to their drafts.  That is what you are seriously trying to push?  Just shut the !@#$ up already.  Nobody is buying it.  If you want to add some worthwhile, valuable thoughts to the board go ahead, but don't come here acting like the EJ Manuel = Allen is !@#$ing serious.  Allen may or may not make it in the NFL, but to suggest they on the same tier as prospects coming out of college announces to everyone on the board that you are a clown.