Would like to see the Bills workout with Pittsburg

1 hour ago, The Monk said:

The last time the Bills tried that the Steelers bailed on them and they got stuck with the Browns so I say no to that idea.

I would amend that to say the Steelers would have to come up to St John Fisher first, then we would go there. Although I don't mind when the Bills come to Latrobe because it gives me a chance to see them.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, gjv001 said:

With all the new faces and inexperience at QB, going against a team that ranked at the top of the AFC could be very beneficial.

I don’t think “Pittsburg” has an NFL team yet. And anyway, it wouldn’t make sense for the Bills to practice with a team from California.

• Haha (+1) 3

would pittsburg scout the  Bills in this situation and then potentially leak some details about rookies injuries etc > i would always be hesitant to practice against another team. But for sure it must be an Team Bills do not play this year.

signed 

kinda paranoid

3 minutes ago, Chicharito said:

I just want Pittsburgh in our division ! It just makes too much sense geographically for the nfl to allow cities with close proximity to be in the same division! 

Buffalo, Pittsburgh and Cleveland ought to be in the same division.  The geographic proximity would make great regional rivalry.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

That would be OK, better we were in their conference?  Why do we play Miami?  Makes no sense.

Oh, I don't know. Might have something to do with the fact that Miami is our main rival???? Remember when they beat us 20 times in a row in the 70's and the fans tore down the goal posts at Rich Stadium on opening day 1980 when we finally beat them?? Most people here get pumped for the Miami games and they always sell out.

2 hours ago, Chicharito said:

I just want Pittsburgh in our division ! It just makes too much sense geographically for the nfl to allow cities with close proximity to be in the same division! 

Really?!?! That's why the Jets and Giants are in the same divsion, or the Chargers and Rams or the 49ers and Raiders. Familiarity breeds contempt.

24 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I'd rather not put Big Ben next to the Bills' QBs. 

It's emasculating.

Sure, I'd rather have Tom Brady.

2 hours ago, DCBongo said:

Buffalo, Pittsburgh and Cleveland ought to be in the same division.  The geographic proximity would make great regional rivalry.

Indianapolis and Cincy also have claims. I'd rather be with NYJ and New England.

Edited by mileena