Don’t be a high maintenance poster

SDS

Just now, Augie said:

Awesome! I’d love to see Bermuda. We’ve always cruised around the Bahamas and Mexico, but we’re doing Spain and Portugal next year (God willing). Looking forward to that! 

Awesome!! I have never been, I’m pumped. After the Bills win the Super Bowl someone needs to organize a TBD cruise. We may never return or reach the destination but we would all go out happy! ?

7 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Awesome!! I have never been, I’m pumped. After the Bills win the Super Bowl someone needs to organize a TBD cruise. We may never return or reach the destination but we would all go out happy! ?

I know a guy named Gilligan who might be able to help us with that! 

Actually, it would be a blast any time. Our retired priest (that we are very close to) does that almost full time now. They guy never stops! He’s all over the world with trips he organizes. He’s the guy who set up the Spain/Portugal trip. We have a lot of friends who have been on trips everywhere with him, including ski trips all over Europe, and he says this was his favorite cruise ever and he wants to do the same ship again. He gets enough people and he goes free. My son’s eyes got big when he heard that, and Fr Henry pointed to his collar and said “it does come with some sacrifices”. Yep....

7 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

you take that crap to a Packers board.

I always expect anyone with the smiling, congenial looking Josh Allen yearbook pic as their avatar to be super nice. When they say words like “crap” it’s a bit jarring. Smiley Yearbook Josh would say “cripe”

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I always expect anyone with the smiling, congenial looking Josh Allen yearbook pic as their avatar to be super nice. When they say words like “crap” it’s a bit jarring. Smiley Yearbook Josh would say “cripe”

It’s almost like cheating, by golly!!! 

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I spent quite a bit of time looking for a Josh pic that said "Hi, I'm Josh!" to me.  If the future I'll do better to live up to his toothy smile.?

12 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Someone is putting their vocabulary word of the day calendar to good use.

How about bodacious tiiits? Is there anything more disgusting than mountain sized man tiiits? These unsightly bumps should be prohibited at public beaches. ?

Edited by JohnC

6 hours ago, Gugny said:

This isn't the place to share your wife's most common quotes.

I’m more likely to hear one of these sentences than the other. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I bet if you dug deep enough you could find his racist yearbook quotes.