Another school shooting - Texas

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Uhhhh.  Uhhhhh huhhhhh

Are you under 12?  This is 5th grade social studies material.

What world war was going on in '31 when he set his ambitions to the highest degree and '33 when he was appointed chancellor?

Edit:. Hitler, for his rise to power and destruction occured in just under 5 years.  That's !@#$ing fast.

No, I can assure you I’m not under 12.

Is there a reason you have to be a douche bag with your replies?

9 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

In a way, yes. However that atrocity was happening during a world war. 

Look, I’m not going to sit here and argue stupid points. Did I say the 40’s and 50’s were pure? What I am saying is those days were Snow White in comparison with today.

No. No they were not. The only difference is that today We are informed.

33 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

No. No they were not. The only difference is that today We are informed.

Informed with a bunch of slanted opinions and twitter posts which seems to constitute news/information these days. The integrity of honest journalism has reached an all time low.

1 hour ago, Best Player Available said:

Thanks,  for posting this ^^^^^^^^^. There is an abundance of truth in your comments

Stains like that losers inflamatory posts posted with impunity here should just be ignored. his opinions  are meaningless to anyone with an IQ at least in double digits. 

Flame away Stetson hat chump!  At this point your posts are only to inflame and you inow it. 

Your intelligence is sorely below the norm. 

Check out my grammar mistakes and get back. Loser! 

It is north of 140. Oops

1 hour ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

Because the 1940, 50s were so pure and good, right? Or are you trying to say that literally, humankind moral problems began within the last 40 years?

The 60's called.  They want their domestic terrorisim policies back.

59 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Because you said something so ridiculous I cannot fathom why you said it.

2 minutes ago, Augie said:

Is thread proves that mental health should be a bigger priority in this country. 

People mistake mental health with attitude a lot. Behavior is commonly mistaken, too.  It's dangerous. 

36 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

People mistake mental health with attitude a lot. Behavior is commonly mistaken, too.  It's dangerous. 

Yes. You are correct. Seek help SHC. And quit PMing photos of naked buff cowboys.

• Haha (+1) 1

To be fair, people with mental health situations do not realize the reality of their lives. That is why there needs to be controls on them, for their sake and for the sakes of others. 

47 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

It is north of 140. Oops

There is not a single neanderthal that remotely had an IQ of 140.

If there were they would not incite, inflame, and generally make an idiot

of themselves daily on a message board. 

Your narcissiam and uselessness too society prove this. 

I'll go woth high sixties and issues that need immediate mental attention. 

Edited by Best Player Available
  • Haha (+1) 1

To be fair, people with mental health situations do not realize the reality of their lives. That is why there needs to be controls on them, for their sake and for the sakes of others. 

Agree completly. Therein lies the problem. The ACLU, will deem that as harassment and a violation of civil liberties. As i posted earlier, you cant have it both ways. Im all in favor of more steingent backgound checks, but dont start bitching when you cant get a gun when youre denied.

8 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

please share the bigger news then kids killing kids in this country. 

I thought he was going to write about the over 100 dead in the plane crash in Havana.  Not some stupid IG report.

6 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Have any major media outlets determined whether the shooter heard Laurel or Yanny?

When did you get back?  There are news reports of a guy showing up @ the school, after the shooting, with an American flag, his weapon and willingness to make things worse.  I figured it was you.  You're a true patriot!

Did you tell then you heard Yanni singing to you to MAGA?

maxresdefault.jpg

• Sad 1

The attached link is an example of someone being so stupid and out of touch with common sense that that it is beyond comprehension. The person in the link is wearing a Trump hat. That hat and who he supports has nothing to do with his behavior. He is just an idiot who is clueless to what he is doing. Again, I'm stressing this post is not against the president or against anyone's political beliefs or position on guns but as a demonstration how foolish one can be in such a traumatic situation. What is evident is that the person with the flag and gun actually has good intentions. I'm sure he is a good person. But the exhibition of stupidity is mind-boggling. 

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/05/18/armed-trump-supporter-outside-school-shooting-sot.kprc/video/playlists/santa-fe-high-school-texas-shooting/

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Agree completly. Therein lies the problem. The ACLU, will deem that as harassment and a violation of civil liberties. As i posted earlier, you cant have it both ways. Im all in favor of more steingent backgound checks, but dont start bitching when you cant get a gun when youre denied.

I was denied the purchase of a hand gun 13 years ago, and I am so thankful. 

5 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

https://ucr.fbi.gov. Start there for the facts.

And pictures 

1920px-Property_Crime_Rates_in_the_Unite(find Waldo)

I will tell those parents exactly that. Get over it.  Today was likely the worst day of your life. Tomorrow will suck just as much, the next day won't be fun, nor the day after that. But, you'll go on with your life always missing a part of it, sure, but you'll go on with your life.

You may not want to work in grief counseling.

• Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, BUFFALOKIE said:

I was denied the purchase of a hand gun 13 years ago, and I am so thankful. 

Buff-Okie...but let's face the facts,you could head down to certain parts of the city and purchase a firearm easier than you could a ice cream cone. 

54 minutes ago, JohnC said:

The attached link is an example of someone being so stupid and out of touch with common sense that that it is beyond comprehension. The person in the link is wearing a Trump hat. That hat and who he supports has nothing to do with his behavior. He is just an idiot who is clueless to what he is doing. Again, I'm stressing this post is not against the president or against anyone's political beliefs or position on guns but as a demonstration how foolish one can be in such a traumatic situation. What is evident is that the person with the flag and gun actually has good intentions. I'm sure he is a good person. But the exhibition of stupidity is mind-boggling. 

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/05/18/armed-trump-supporter-outside-school-shooting-sot.kprc/video/playlists/santa-fe-high-school-texas-shooting/

You are really seeing them coming out of the woodwork... They are empowered.  No doubt they feel like they are helping and are good people... But really?

3 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

You do know the dude wrestled a girl when he was on his HS squad,right? Don't sweat it...realize you're dealing with a self proclaimed know it all...and one with a short fuse. P.S.- In addition,he admitted that he would bang meth-head prostitutes. If you don't have thick skin when dealing with him...avoid him.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You are really seeing them coming out of the woodwork... They are empowered.  No doubt they feel like they are helping and are good people... But really?

Who are these people you're referring to?

4 hours ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Breakdown in society. God is slowly being eliminated from our lives, so something has to fill the void. The left is doing its hardest to break up families and promote immorality.  Horribly tragic and heartbreaking, but not surprising. 

Lol

“I moved on her like a b*tch but I couldn’t get there. And she was married.”

“I did try and f**k her. She was married.”

Edited by 4_kidd_4
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

When did you get back?  There are news reports of a guy showing up @ the school, after the shooting, with an American flag, his weapon and willingness to make things worse.  I figured it was you.  You're a true patriot!

And you are a true asshat

I hate when terrible things devolve into gun arguments, at least this quickly. I have feelings about gun laws, but you won’t hear them here. My personal feeling is it should wait a reasonable period of time (whatever that is - but NOW is not it), and in the meantime we should focus on the tragedy. I know some will disagree. Fine. Just imagine of it were your family. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Who are these people you're referring to?

The Trumpsters. Deplorable Snowflakes.

I just had one person come thru @ work all pissed off because he got stuck in boat traffic.  Starts going off on Cinco de Mayo with "Taco Bell" wisecracks... Askes me if I voted for Obama... Then starts crying that he's Type I diabetic and asks to use the non-public restroom (I am thinking, Starbucks issues??).  I told him to piss in the river, it goes there anyway... Real crank, even by my standards.

The sportsmen/hunters seem to be acting the worst this past year... As far as dealing with general public that is. Coming out of the woodwork acting all unruly.  Nothing has changed in 30 years @ the Federal site I work @...  Yet, they think the main dude in power (and my ultimate boss) is changing things @ local level.  That they magically snap their fingers and can teleport across time and water.

I simply keep the peace and let the Snowflakes do what they want, just don't let them get killed. I try not to keep track of the cranks, but this last one was really livid and over the top.

Heck... Out of the 13 guys that I work with, 10 voted for Trump.  It's that there is a crazy base that he whipped up.  We always had them... I was fielding calls after Katrina on how they think they should fix the levies.  Don't get me wrong, there's loony Left... But they don't know we exist. It was 8 years of peace between 2008-20016. LoL...

8 minutes ago, Augie said:

I hate when terrible things devolve into gun arguments, at least this quickly. I have feelings about gun laws, but you won’t hear them here. My personal feeling is it should wait a reasonable period of time (whatever that is - but NOW is not it), and in the meantime we should focus on the tragedy. I know some will disagree. Fine. Just imagine of it were your family. 

Everybody has a different timeframe of when debate can begin.

Mine is after 2 minutes.

Too early?

Boyst is Boyst... I can't believe I am defending him... But haven't we been desensitized?

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Everybody has a different timeframe of when debate can begin.

Mine is after 2 minutes.

Too early?

Boyst is Boyst... I can't believe I am defending him... But haven't we been desensitized?

That’s an important ingredient in losing. 

I love how somebody on the main board started a thread awhile back citing an anonymous NFL GM exec/ NFL insider criticizing Josh Allen, and I respond with an animated GIF of Trump doing "You are Fake News", then I get punked down by the mods for taking politics out of PPP

Yet this thread has lasted several hours

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

That’s an important ingredient in losing. 

Losing what?  Becoming too cold?  We can't get too soft, or we will surely lose.

2 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I love how somebody on the main board started a thread awhile back citing an anonymous NFL GM exec/ NFL insider criticizing Josh Allen, and I respond with an animated GIF of Trump doing "You are Fake News", then I get punked down by the mods for taking politics out of PPP

Yet this thread has lasted several hours

See... That's the thing.  You won't hear me whine like you just did.

I am sorry Mods... I will let it go now.

With you, you won't.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Nobody frightens me.  I am dealing with the general public that carries.  I don't need to be armed.  I am simply not paranoid.

But you still like to hate on people who dare to think differently.

Why can’t you believe you are defending Boyst? 

Because he's arrogant, not remorseful, and lacks humility.  Maybe that's just his online persona?

1 minute ago, Augie said:

This thread has lost it’s compass. 

Sorry... All these shooting threads are bleeding back to same issues...

Prayers.  So Sorry.  I can't believe this happened!