Hard Knocks 2018: The Cleveland Browns

5 hours ago, Troll Toll said:

I think it’s more important that students learn about cultural diversity than finances. 

I think you might be joking...but if you are not...can you explain why you think cultural diversity training is more important than financial training?  Knowing how to manage your money, and ultimately your entire life and future would certainly appear to be more valuable than being "woke".

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

I think you might be joking...but if you are not...can you explain why you think cultural diversity training is more important than financial training?  Knowing how to manage your money, and ultimately your entire life and future would certainly appear to be more valuable than being "woke".

Why not both?

18 hours ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

I’ve heard too many stories about couples where only one takes care of the finances.  Then that person dies and the other doesn’t have a clue what to do.

My wife and I share the finances - I earn it, she spends it.

• Haha (+1) 3

Williams has had a stop at TEN TEAMS in this league he keeps getting work...and high paying work too.

He must be some kind of genius.  

Which is fascinating, b/c he comes across like a freaking idiot on Hard Knocks.

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

Josh Gordon is going to torpedo that entire team. 

I liked the scene where the 2 kids in the crowd were  saying "Welcome back, Flash!"  and he went over and gave them his gloves.

The one kid's mind was blown!  He'll talk about that forever.

The stuff with Tyrod's hand being injured was tough to watch.  He seemed like he was really in pain screaming in that tent thing.

17 minutes ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

When he was giving Orchard tips on his stance after practice.

Thanks. I don't think that was scripted.

Garrett seems like a really good guy, as does Orchard.

I actually kind of grew to like the whole bunch that they focused on.  Tough episode to see everyone getting the ax.

• Like (+1) 1