NY state attorney general resigned 5-7-18

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

On the other hand, one reason he's off the front page is because of Trump getting three prisoners home from North Korea while also putting a dagger in Obama's pallet-o-cash Iran deal. 

Gotta give Trump credit for doing the two things I hoped he would actually do: replace Scalia properly and undo some of Obama's most ridiculous efforts. I'm disappointed he didn't completely gut Obamacare,  but watching it die on the vine while Europe shows everyone what a death panel for babies looks like is enough for everyone to see what am embarrassing mess that law has become.

When he’s getting credit from the likes of you and GG, you know he’s winning.

i didn’t vote for him, but the more I see from him and the enemies he’s made, I get closer to being fully pro-trump.

Just now, Buftex said:

I don't think "creep" is exclusive to the Democratic party.  Most men are pigs...Republicans, Democrats...football fans.  None of this is news.

You’re not being intellectually honest here. If these were republicans doing this, you’d be hair on fire happy.

26 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

You’re not being intellectually honest here. If these were republicans doing this, you’d be hair on fire happy.

Uh, no. Nice try though.  Republicans have been accused of the same, and even worse... I don't jump on board.  I just find it hilarious that B-Man was acting as though "liberals" are the only ones who turn a blind eye on this stuff, if it hurts them politically.  Political leaders in both parties let down their constituents all the time.  I don't think I need to run through the litany of conservatives who have been caught in worse situations.  The hypocrisy among some here is mind blowing...normally smart people too!

Edited by Buftex

13 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Uh, no. Nice try though.  Republicans have been accused of the same, and even worse... I don't jump on board.  I just find it hilarious that B-Man was acting as though "liberals" are the only ones who turn a blind eye on this stuff, if it hurts them politically.  Political leaders in both parties let down their constituents all the time.  I don't think I need to run through the litany of conservatives who have been caught in worse situations.  The hypocrisy among some here is mind blowing...normally smart people too!

But the difference........is the wife beaters, rapists, etc. on the left (like the POS topic of this thread) are very often the ones puffing up their chests and making career gains out of being 'champions' for women, while slandering their political opponents with accusations of their own transgressions.

There are terrible low-lives on all side of the political asile, but there is no question the hypocrisy leans very heavily to the left.

• Haha (+1) 1

Creeps are creeps, no party has cornered the market on it.  Normal people who support equality abundantly exist in both parties, too.

The thing is: the media likes to give Democrat public officer hypocrites the benefit of the doubt when he says he's for women's rights.  That guy needs to be proved otherwise.  Meanwhile, nobody in the media seems to believe a Republican public officer when he says he's for women's rights.  That guy has to prove it before the media will believe it.  And people eat that stupid **** right up.

2 hours ago, Buftex said:

I don't think "creep" is exclusive to the Democratic party.  Most men are pigs...Republicans, Democrats...football fans.  None of this is news.

Just for fun

Creep = republican

Pig = cop

Nazi = NRA member

Fascist = conservative

Snowflake = liberal

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Creeps are creeps, no party has cornered the market on it.  Normal people who support equality abundantly exist in both parties, too.

The thing is: the media likes to give Democrat public officer hypocrites the benefit of the doubt when he says he's for women's rights.  That guy needs to be proved otherwise.  Meanwhile, nobody in the media seems to believe a Republican public officer when he says he's for women's rights.  That guy has to prove it before the media will believe it.  And people eat that stupid **** right up.

The other screwed up part is simply this: if this dude were a Republican, every reporter in the country would be tailing every elected Republican in the country, making them denounce this guy. 

A liberal does it, and already it's old news. Why pay any more attention to this when Trump is trying to pass off some chick to run the CIA?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

The other screwed up part is simply this: if this dude were a Republican, every reporter in the country would be tailing every elected Republican in the country, making them denounce this guy. 

A liberal does it, and already it's old news. Why pay any more attention to this when Trump is trying to pass off some chick to run the CIA?

Proves my point.  Even Nazis are for equal rights for women.

4 hours ago, joesixpack said:

When he’s getting credit from the likes of you and GG, you know he’s winning.

In fairness, I'm more forgiving than GG because he's much more knowledgeable about Trump the businessmanassssshole. 

I left NYS in 1984 and haven't given him much thought. I had two big gripes with him leading up to the election: 1) he was a well-known Dem for years, having paid into the campaign coffers of the most embarrassing of left-wing politicians like Pelosi; and 2) there was no way a clown like him was going to beat Hillary.  The 2016 was going to be a bloodbath for the RNC. On this, I was very wrong.

While I remain skeptical of Trump, the man, Trump, the president has done a few things I've kind of happy about...not the least of which is putting on full display for the entire world to see that the media and the Dems they support are collectively melting down in remarkable fashion. And the biggest surprise of all? It shows now sign of slowing at all.

I'm starting to think the mid-terms may not be as bad as they typically are for the reigning party.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

In fairness, I'm more forgiving than GG because he's much more knowledgeable about Trump the businessmanassssshole. 

I left NYS in 1984 and haven't given him much thought. I had two big gripes with him leading up to the election: 1) he was a well-known Dem for years, having paid into the campaign coffers of the most embarrassing of left-wing politicians like Pelosi; and 2) there was no way a clown like him was going to beat Hillary.  The 2016 was going to be a bloodbath for the RNC. On this, I was very wrong.

While I remain skeptical of Trump, the man, Trump, the president has done a few things I've kind of happy about...not the least of which is putting on full display for the entire world to see that the media and the Dems they support are collectively melting down in remarkable fashion. And the biggest surprise of all? It shows now sign of slowing at all.

I'm starting to think the mid-terms may not be as bad as they typically are for the reigning party.

In other words, MAGA!

10 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Yep.

I have no doubt that the GOP will lose House seats in 2018, History has shown it to be pretty standard.  

BUT..........I no longer think that it will be enough for the dems (and Nancy) to regain control................this will ignite a "Second Wave" of hysterical protest.

AND.......in the Senate, thee GOP will pick up a few seats..............hopefully a more conservative, and courageous, bunch.

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

I had two big gripes with him (Donald Trump) leading up to the election: 1) he was a well-known Dem for years, having paid into the campaign coffers of the most embarrassing of left-wing politicians like Pelosi; and 2) there was no way a clown like him was going to beat Hillary.  The 2016 was going to be a bloodbath for the RNC. On this, I was very wrong.

Thank you for proving my point.

:P

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Yep.

I have no doubt that the GOP will lose House seats in 2018, History has shown it to be pretty standard.  

BUT..........I no longer think that it will be enough for the dems (and Nancy) to regain control................this will ignite a "Second Wave" of hysterical protest.

AND.......in the Senate, thee GOP will pick up a few seats..............hopefully a more conservative, and courageous, bunch.

Woe is the obscure GOP rep who happens to win by a few hundred votes.   They will decend on him with the most hateful array of accusations he's ever seen.

20 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Woe is the obscure GOP rep who happens to win by a few hundred votes.   They will decend on him with the most hateful array of accusations he's ever seen.

At this point what accusations do they have left?  We've run the gamut from Nazi to pedophile to serial killer in the past two years.  All they've got left is "hangs the toilet paper in improper "under" orientation" left, and they're out.

(Side note: the wikipedia page on "toilet paper orientation" has 81 footnotes, 13 "for further reading" links, I-won't-even-count how many references, and a link to the original "toilet paper should hang in "over" orientation" patent.  It's a very serious subject.)

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

At this point what accusations do they have left?  We've run the gamut from Nazi to pedophile to serial killer in the past two years.  All they've got left is "hangs the toilet paper in improper "under" orientation" left, and they're out.

(Side note: the wikipedia page on "toilet paper orientation" has 81 footnotes, 13 "for further reading" links, I-won't-even-count how many references, and a link to the original "toilet paper should hang in "over" orientation" patent.  It's a very serious subject.)

This is big in my house. The problem with "under" is that it's more prone to unfurling out of control if you just use one hand.

And people mess up the wall paint with repeated brushing of their hands. This might be the one thing on the planet that I'm OCD about.

That...and lights, people who leave lights on.

Oh yeah....and door/gate locks.

and.....:(