NY state attorney general resigned 5-7-18

So let me get this straight: one of the women accusing Schniederman was told by her friends to shut her piehole about being abused because he was too important to the Democratic party?

I suppose next we're going to here Dems explain that it wasn't really an abuse of women since gender is a social construction, and there really is no difference between a man and a woman. In fact, Dems might argue that one non-gender was defending himself against another non-gender.

Yeah, yeah. That's it. 

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Creek? 

Calling me frustrated is proving, yet again, that you lack basic reading comprehension skills. This place is my Cheers. Even when I'm debating, I'm doing so with a SE grin on my face. It would seem the frustrated one is the guy who can't go two words without hurling insults and pejoratives at people with whom they disagree. 

Gator is the know-it-all ness of Cliff Claven crossed with the idiocy of Woody

Edited by Wacka
Stupid autocorrect
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

So let me get this straight: one of the women accusing Schniederman was told by her friends to shut her piehole about being abused because he was too important to the Democratic party?

I suppose next we're going to here Dems explain that it wasn't really an abuse of women since gender is a social construction, and there really is no difference between a man and a woman. In fact, Dems might argue that one non-gender was defending himself against another non-gender.

Yeah, yeah. That's it. 

The person who was told to shut up now self-identifies as something other than a woman, so therefore it is completely appropriate to shut [formerly her] down, as [she] is no longer a woman, and it isn't misogynistic to tell [her] to STFU for the sake of the party. Therefore, women's rights have not been infringed, and everyone is still equal.

In fact, telling [her] to shut it is nothing less than a heroic act of patriotism!

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

And more on Schiederman and the cult: 

https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/AG-suspends-probe-of-NXIVM-nonprofit-12819035.php

It's going to keep getting bigger...

DcqCeotX0AAnt7V.jpg

Makes you wonder, doesn't it? 

https://www.politico.com/states/new-york/albany/story/2016/10/trump-foundation-investigation-offers-no-parallels-to-clinton-for-schneiderman-106520

Interesting article here how liberals go out of their way to remain silent when they know people in their party are abusing women.

Gillibrand then showed even more "bravery" by ignoring a woman accusing her fellow Democratic senator Al Franken of sexual misconduct and another woman accusing Al Franken of sexual misconduct and another woman accusing Al Franken of sexual misconduct and another woman accusing Al Franken of sexual misconduct and another woman accusing Al Franken of sexual misconduct and another woman accusing Al Franken of sexual misconduct, but then leading a campaign to oust him when a seventh woman accused Al Franken of sexual misconduct.

Even for that belated effort to oust Franken after being basically embarrassed into it by Republicans, Gillibrand has been punished by several powerful female donors, who tell reporters they'll no longer donate to her. "She shouldn't even bother to call," said one. In a similar vein, one Minnesota Democrat was punished by donors not for denouncing Franken, but for outing her own abuser, on the theory that "softened the ground" for Franken's demise.

As with Clinton, liberal women even argued publicly that Franken should stick around. "I’m a feminist. I study rape culture. And I don’t want Al Franken to resign," read one Washington Post op-ed. The author, the host of a feminist podcast, was coldly calculated and consequentialist. While Franken would be replaced by a Democrat, she wrote, she was worried about setting a precedent for a case where a Democrat accused of sexual harassment would be replaced by a Republican governor.

Let that sink in. A so-called feminist wrote a piece siding with an accused sexual offender over women, not because it would set back the liberal cause today, but because she might need to protect a hypothetical future liberal. Now that's commitment to the code of silence.

1 hour ago, LABillzFan said:

The rationale is called "Can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs."  The Democratic party stopped recognizing individuals as individuals a while ago and started dealing only in archetypes...and when defending the rights of archetypes, what matters the rights of a few unfortunate individuals?

15 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Such fake news. All made up, lol. 

If he were here a Republican he'd use this to make a run for Senate where he would be an instant front runner. 

Interesting how Democrats move so quickly on these things. Meanwhile, corrupt Scott Pruitt is still in office, looking for more goodies to collect from his office. 

If you don't find a line somewhere, a place where you simply will not allow yourself to go emotionally, or you're bound to end perpetually adrift.  It can be on the far left side, you wouldn't be the first and you won't be the last to court the extremes, but this commentary makes you appear unhinged.  The story goes that many people knew of the abuse, knew of the drug use, knew he was apparently just a drink or two away from being yet another man of privilege calling the fixer to take care of the dead body in the wine cellar. The truth is he was too valuable to lose, so they participated in the fraud up to the point it was released. The amazing part is that the truth was so devastatingly obvious that the news broke and he resigned in less time that it took to watch the funny family on blackish wrestle with the breakup of their family. 

It's literally in the details of the story that broke prior to his resignation, and yet you choose to push on in blissful ignorance that the democrat AG who slapped the women around and was protected by his loyal subjects, replaced the democrat AG who has been accused of corruption, and he replaced the guy who was the democrat AG who was held up as the beacon of all that is righteous by those who knew he dabbled in money laundering, sex trafficking across state lines and tax evasion. All the while, you're claiming the r party would close ranks??

It's ok to hang out in the shadows, but have some pride. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 2

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

More statements.......

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/four-women-accuse-new-yorks-attorney-general-of-physical-abuse 

DcoVvW8WsAIcq6q.jpg

Don't turn him in......he's too valuable to the democrat party................................What else do you need to know about liberals ?

Yes, this sort of thinking is exclusive to liberals... open your !@#$ing eyes.

2 minutes ago, Buftex said:

Yes, this sort of thinking is exclusive to liberals... open your !@#$ing eyes.

Nobody is arguing that the GOP looks the other way when indiscretions come up.

We're laughing at the people who proclaim to fight for "women's rights" but toss an inconvenient woman aside to make sure that the abusive male doesn't lose his election standing.   

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They pissed Trump off. That we can watch this (and other) footage is incredible. It's like a James Bond movie or something. For later generations to be able to watch these interactions is incredible.

We don't know what other machinations were in motion  against Trump. He may have believed they were trying to destroy him, and felt he was cornered. If Trump was indeed approached by MI to run, I would love to know when. Before this? Well after? 

Regardless, now he is gonna go "balls deep".

Edited by OJABBA

10 hours ago, OJABBA said:

the Democrat Party has been taken over by creeps.

.....and almost all media.

Eric Schneiderman has fallen off the face of the earth in the LW media.

Were he Republican, he'd be front page, lead story, until the midterms. Which is what the Mueller "investigation" is all about.

1 minute ago, Ifartalot said:

.....and almost all media.

Eric Schneiderman has fallen off the face of the earth in the LW media.

Were he Republican, he'd be front page, lead story, until the midterms. Which is what the Mueller "investigation" is all about.

On the other hand, one reason he's off the front page is because of Trump getting three prisoners home from North Korea while also putting a dagger in Obama's pallet-o-cash Iran deal. 

Gotta give Trump credit for doing the two things I hoped he would actually do: replace Scalia properly and undo some of Obama's most ridiculous efforts. I'm disappointed he didn't completely gut Obamacare,  but watching it die on the vine while Europe shows everyone what a death panel for babies looks like is enough for everyone to see what am embarrassing mess that law has become.

14 hours ago, OJABBA said:

(sigh) You're gonna have to face it eventually....the Democrat Party has been taken over by creeps.

I don't think "creep" is exclusive to the Democratic party.  Most men are pigs...Republicans, Democrats...football fans.  None of this is news.