NY state attorney general resigned 5-7-18

Oh Eric...........................You are THE perfect example of today's democrat leader

FROM 4 DAYS AGO......................

DcTsWMbW0AEVqYJ?format=jpg&name=small

A year before Roe v. Wade, I graduated from high school, went to Washington DC, and got a job working in an abortion clinic.

I learned an important lesson at a young age.

If a woman does not have the right to control her own body, she is not truly equal. She is not truly free.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

Putting this here because it belongs...

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Tweets like the one above from 45 are why the fringe (and Imean fringe - even for me) say he's a time traveler. :lol: 

Just to refresh people's memory... 

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/eric-schneiderman-donald-trump-new-york-214734

The leader of the resistance...

Karma can't be avoided, only delayed. 

And here's the New Yorker article: 

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/four-women-accuse-new-yorks-attorney-general-of-physical-abuse

(Oh... and guess what recently outted cult Schneiderman has connections to?)

From the New Yorker article:

When Schneiderman was violent, he often made sexual demands. “He was obsessed with having a threesome, and said it was my job to find a woman,” she says. “He said he’d have nothing to look forward to if I didn’t, and would hit me until I agreed.” (She had no intention of having a threesome.) She recalls, “Sometimes, he’d tell me to call him Master, and he’d slap me until I did.” Selvaratnam, who was born in Sri Lanka, has dark skin, and she recalls that “he started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’ ”

The abuse escalated. Schneiderman not only slapped her across the face, often four or five times, back and forth, with his open hand; he also spat at her and choked her. “He was cutting off my ability to breathe,” she says. Eventually, she says, “we could rarely have sex without him beating me.” 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The speed at which he turned from mountingisa "it was only role playing" defense to resigning means worse is going to come out. And he knows it. 

... Oh, and there's this fun angle: 

maxresdefault.jpg

Will have to look closer at the NYS Constitution.  Not sure where or why it is  written that we can only elect scumbags as our state AG.  But that MUST be the law because we seem to follow it religiously.

• Haha (+1) 1

So long scumbag, Chuck Rhodes wannabe.

Good thing that the left is so focused on erasing the country’s history that they have no time to clean up the present.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Will have to look closer at the NYS Constitution.  Not sure where or why it is  written that we can only elect scumbags as our state AG.  But that MUST be the law because we seem to follow it religiously.

With Schneiderman quitting, 3 of NY’s last 5 independently elected state constitutional officers have resigned in disgrace

56 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The speed at which he turned from mounting a "it was only role playing" defense to resigning means worse is going to come out. And he knows it. 

It better, because otherwise I feel completely cheated out of the joy of watching him twist in the wind, praying for a miracle (or the MSM) to come to his rescue.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DcpINnDUwAANwlA.jpg

Lol. My oh my.

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

With Schneiderman quitting, 3 of NY’s last 5 independently elected state constitutional officers have resigned in disgrace

Alllllllll Democrats 

Such fake news. All made up, lol. 

If he were here a Republican he'd use this to make a run for Senate where he would be an instant front runner. 

Interesting how Democrats move so quickly on these things. Meanwhile, corrupt Scott Pruitt is still in office, looking for more goodies to collect from his office. 

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Oh Eric...........................You are THE perfect example of today's democrat leader

FROM 4 DAYS AGO......................

DcTsWMbW0AEVqYJ?format=jpg&name=small

A year before Roe v. Wade, I graduated from high school, went to Washington DC, and got a job working in an abortion clinic.

I learned an important lesson at a young age.

Where to find loose women

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DcpctZ2UwAAUp-y.jpg

If I may take a page out of your conspiracy books.

A few months ago, the bankrupt Weinstein Co. was on the verge of selling itself for $500 million.  This was important to Victims of Harvey, because funds would then be available for their claims.   But at the 11th hour, Schneiderman filed a lawsuit against Bob and Harvey, which effectively killed the sale.  There was zero reason to file the suit at that time. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

"Ex: Schneiderman called me his ‘brown slave,’ would slap me until I called him ‘Master’":

http://nypost.com/2018/05/07/ex-schneiderman-called-me-his-brown-slave-would-slap-me-until-i-called-him-master/

Oooooh a racist misogynist Democrat.

imagine that

Preet Bharara! Trump fired him. Now there is an opening 

Story image for preet bharara for new york attorney from New York Daily News

Here are some possible AG candidates after Schneiderman's ...

New York Daily News-9 hours ago
Likely candidates include City Public Advocate Letitia James; former U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara; Rep. Kathleen Rice (D-Nassau County); Fordham Law Prof. Zephyr Teachout; state Sen. Todd Kaminsky, a Nassau County Dem who is a former federal prosecutor; state Sen. Michael Gianaris (D-Queens); ...