Pegula kids firing back at Buffalo News

7 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Pegula kids about to get a talking to and subsequent tweet deletion.

Nope, wont happen.

Best comment is the first comment from Kim Pegula "No Comment"

So we know the family agrees with the dog. :-)

• Like (+1) 1

BN is doing there typical round of "Buffalo Sports, Woe is me"

at this point I can't even take anything they say sports wise serioulsy so I do not

• Like (+1) 1

"Journalism is the activity of gathering, assessing, creating, and presenting news and information."

https://www.americanpressinstitute.org/journalism-essentials/what-is-journalism/

I'd argue that the Buffalo News no longer employs journalists, just the same run of the mill talking heads generating opinion that have replaced all the television news.

Fun question:  When is the last time you read an article from either of these two gentleman that was - from start to finish - news without opinion folded into it?  

Again, it gets to my point about pay walls.  You're not paying for news.  You're paying for opinion. Two different products.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, dpberr said:

"Journalism is the activity of gathering, assessing, creating, and presenting news and information."

https://www.americanpressinstitute.org/journalism-essentials/what-is-journalism/

I'd argue that the Buffalo News no longer employs journalists, just the same run of the mill talking heads generating opinion that have replaced all the television news.

Fun question:  When is the last time you read an article from either of these two gentleman that was - from start to finish - news without opinion folded into it?  

Again, it gets to my point about pay walls.  You're not paying for news.  You're paying for opinion. Two different products.

Their argument is Bucky and Sullivan are columnists, not reporters. That may be but when your opinion is garbage...

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

Yeah. All  News outlets are all crap. Now Facebook. That’s where the real news is at. Get a grip.  

When I see news outlets reporting that 'the party's Facebook page said' or 'we reached out' to those involved, I conclude journalism is rarely practiced in WNY.

6 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

You have to admit...the Twitter account is funny as hell. I thoroughly enjoyed the butthurt from Harrington.

DclrpfsXUAErV3p.jpg

What's pathetic is passing off pictures of tipsy people mugging for the camera as 'news'.

• Like (+1) 1