McDermott wanted nothing do to with Brandon-Paul Hamilton WGR

18 minutes ago, ddaryl said:

YES THERE IS !!!!

He has no proof but he makes a very generic statement that is now nothing but click bait. He says he can't prove it. SO its nothign more than hear say

Your opinion is nutty considering how much of this crap goes on every single day in modern journalism. Personal opinion and hearsay is not news and if you can't back it up with proof or have no source for the facts then do not say it.

Unbelievable what people hang their hats on these days.

pathetic

If the truth comes out great but without facts or a source willing to go on record, Paul is just another douche

How do yoh know he has no proof McD would not talk to him?  How do you know he has no proof there was an incident that occured?

typical people blaming media for not wanting to hear a specific thing

20 minutes ago, Mikey152 said:

I know we all hate Rex Ryan now, but I read his book a while back and one of the interesting things he said in it is that it is very difficult for a football team to be successful when there is a guy between the football guys and the owners...because that guy has the owner's ear and will likely play both sides.  When **** hits the fan, he will be protecting himself.  He had a point.  

Sounds like he was the reason Marrone left.  How do you have a coach whos turning things around, brings in 2 great Def coordinators, Owners like him. And then just walks away.

Russ jumping for joy when the move  for watkins  was made. Was proof, his weasel ass was in decisions and opened his mouth when he shouldnt have.

Its sucks it took this long but im glad they made the decision. 

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.......I feel terrible for his wife and children with this news......ironically she is also from Fairport, NY a Rochester suburb and where Kim Pegula hails from.....

I agree... Some people have it all, and it still isn't enough.

Schopp & Bulldog's take on this breaking story today is a bit off as well.

They are basically saying "we don't need to really get into the details of why he was let go;  I don't need to know that...the main talking point is that he is gone and how this might impact the 2 organizations going forward."

I'm paraphrasing there.  Of course, they also conceded that the info. Bulldog thought was going to come out today has not, so there is not a lot of new stuff to talk about anyway.

Of course, that does not stop them talking about other nonsense as it is! 

Schopp has now given more air time to what he watched on TV last night with his wife and the fact that the hockey uniforms of both teams in the playoffs should feature "color" with no one wearing a white sweater, if there is not a color conflict.

Like Nashville should be wearing yellow and Winnipeg should be wearing blue.  Makes a prettier picture against the white ice.

:lol:

37 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

in all seriousness though, IF Russ had a relationship with a woman at PSE is that really such an awful offense?

So Jim and Pam from the office isn't something to cry into your personal Ben and Jerry's pint over then?!

It has to be something more for there to be an investigation into "misconduct" I would think...

Tons of people meet their significant other through work. It doesn't warrant an "internal investigation" into the matter.

It's not until it is.  Hell, if you're an executive, a break-up makes a romantic work relationship retroactively sexual harassment in the eyes of anyone who matters.

5 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Schopp & Bulldog's take on this breaking story today is a bit off as well.

They are basically saying "we don't need to really get into the details of why he was let go;  I don't need to know that...the main talking point is that he is gone and how this might impact the 2 organizations going forward."

I'm paraphrasing there.  Of course, they also conceded that the info. Bulldog thought was going to come out today has not, so there is not a lot of new stuff to talk about anyway.

Of course, that does not stop them talking about other nonsense as it is! 

Schopp has now given more air time to what he watched on TV last night with his wife and the fact that the hockey uniforms of both teams in the playoffs should feature "color" with no one wearing a white sweater, if there is not a color conflict.

Like Nashville should be wearing yellow and Winnipeg should be wearing blue.  Makes a prettier picture against the white ice.

:lol:

Rushing to signal virtue....nothing new with Scoop and Bullfrog

• Like (+1) 1

http://buffalonews.com/2018/05/01/vic-caruccis-analysis-brandons-tenure-with-bills-tale-of-conflicting-results/

"The fact is, once Sean McDermott took over as coach last year and Beane became GM shortly thereafter, Brandon had very little to do with the football portion of the Bills' operation and was focused almost exclusively on business. A person close to the situation told The Buffalo News that McDermott wanted it that way, with Terry and Kim Pegula granting his wish that neither Brandon nor the GM at the time, Doug Whaley, be present during McDermott's initial meeting with the owners. "

Love it! :thumbsup:

Edited by Rico
  • Like (+1) 6

18 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

I agree... Some people have it all, and it still isn't enough.

...putting a guesstimated $1.5-$2 mil/yr job on the line, knowing you are a public figure throughout the region, subjecting your wife/kids to this who are also known throughout the region for some tail makes zero sense.....no matter where you go, your face is known and if you're with some tail, people know who your wife is and what she looks like....sounds like the Intel chip between his ears blew a capacitor.......brings new meaning to having the "world by the bawls" and those same "bawls" being your demise........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

19 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Unusual that the coach can "wall off" his part of the company from the President and managing partner. 

All I can add is there was a tweet in early April that McD and Brandon were seen shouting at each other in the box at a Sabers game.

Oh really? Please tell me more!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OJABBA said:

I know, I don't usually jump on those, but the word itself is funny.

I usually have more trouble with affect vs effect so I just end up rewriting my whole sentence to avoid using it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Thinking about it a bit more, maybe the Pegulas acted as swiftly as they did to avoid this idiot's behavior coming back on them, since things like this can quickly blow up and get out of control

This makes sense...

Plus, a married man with a family making advances toward other women is a pathetic excuse for a man in my opinion.

Tom Jones is despicable

• Haha (+1) 1