Today is my 30th wedding anniversary

I am at work to 4 am or so but taking off tomorrow and my wife & daughter to dinner.

When I wake up I need to buy her 30 Carnations (her preference, she says roses do not last long enough).

She is not big on anniversaries; no pearls or diamonds for her.

I once bought he a table saw she loved and another time an air filter she uses for her alergies.

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Limeaid said:

I am at work to 4 am or so but taking off tomorrow and my wife & daughter to dinner.

When I wake up I need to buy her 30 Carnations (her preference, she says roses do not last long enough).

I once bought he a table saw she loved and another time an air filter she uses for her alergies.

Congrats.  Had my 34th on the 28th 

8 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Congratulations!

9 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Ours is May 31st.  Unfortunately for me, my wife DOES like diamonds, so she recently received the ring that she wanted.  She's a BILLS fan too, but does not understand why they have not been in the playoffs for all the 30 years?  I have no good answer for that!

13 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Congrats.  Enjoy your evening out, I'll keep your girlfriend entertained.

1 hour ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Is there a picture of her holding a fish?

Does cooking one count? Only fish she holds is an eel.

2 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Return policies on mail order brides are non-existent 

She was NOT a mail order bride' ;I did find her in a pen pal catalog but she was not only one I was writing to (Miss Malaysia was one). If she is still married after 30 years I must be doing something right.   In fact after teasing me on getting engaged to Asian woman from overseas,  many of my friends including two in my wedding party married Asian ladies.  My best man actually married a Korean woman with same name as my daughter. They are still married as well.    I feel sorry for a woman who marries Just Jerk and needs to go thru divorce or an annulment. 

1 hour ago, CowgirlsFan said:

At this point,all I want is a card and a good meal out.

No card but I bought he 30 carnations (she prefers to roses inside), a brass butterfly for her garden and some bath items (pillow, neck massager and scented soap).

• Like (+1) 1