Allen Jersey

Mark92

2 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Right?.... my wife thought it was silly that I was annoyed by that. I was hoping for a traditional number in the 50’s. 

Same here, at least get a number in the 90’s. Maybe after training camp he’ll switch numbers lol.

24 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

You’re right I was thinking of Hunter

Mind like a steel trap, this one. Forget what I run downstairs to grab 9/10 times and often forget what I'm doing next mid task but I can sure as hell tell you what jersey number a depth WR for the Bills wore 2 seasons ago :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bobby Hooks said:

I agree with your wife. 49 is a cool number. Even if it wasn’t seems like a silly thing to be annoyed with. 

Maybe don’t wear a shirt with a 19 year old kids last name draped on your back like you’re high school sweethearts. 

Maybe don’t put so much effort into bein huge d-bag on a message board about a topic that’s really not that huge of a deal. 

Good talk, bruh. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Maybe don’t put so much effort into bein huge d-bag on a message board about a topic that’s really not that huge of a deal. 

God talk, bruh. 

So are you going to wear his letterman jacket too? Are you going steady? 

God talk? 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

5 hours ago, Clyde Smith said:

#49 is a very unattractive number, kinda like #14 on a receiver .

I hate it when WRs wear QB numbers.

I'm glad Josh Allen is going to wear a real man double digit QB number.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

I bought a Shane Conlan autographed jersey at Dave and Adams the other day for 100 bucks. Can’t go wrong with the throwbacks from the glory years

Nice find. Conlan was a beast,if only he could have stayed healthy.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Mark92 said:

So how many of us will spend the money to buy an Allen jersey before we even see him behind center?  I'll admit it, I'm thinking about it.  I am all in on this kid, anyone else? 

What are you doing with your EJ jersey these days?