Edmunds, Phillips and teller

Hebert19

Sure the draft will be judged by Allen's success or failure.  But in my opinion these 3 will start and will have very good  to careers.  When we look back...if Allen is successful these 3 will make this an epic draft. 

Edited by Hebert19
Spelling

I think Phillips will get plenty of playing time in rotation, but I don't think he starts over either Lotulelei or Williams.  Let him learn a few things from Kyle Williams.  Teller has a chance to start Edmunds certainly will.

3 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Sure the draft will be judged by Allen's success or failure.  But in my opinion these 3 will start and will have very good  to careers.  When we look back...if Allen is successful these 3 will make this an epic draft. 

This draft can literally make us an elite team for the next decade, huge implications ride on this draft. 

I'd also add Neal to that list. Doubt he starts but I think he'll have a major contribution in sub packages, playing multiple positions. 

I'll say it again about Edmunds- he is going to be a feared , special talent.

If Allen works out , we'll be looking back at this draft for many years , as the 3 days that changed everything for our beloved Bills, as well as the hiring of McBeane, who we hit a home run on!

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I hope you're right.

I've given up on assessing drafts a long time ago - my evaluations were too often wrong.  And it's not just me.  Other fans are often wrong.  The 'draft analysts' are often wrong...  GMs are often wrong, for that matter.  

I'm purely in wait-and-see mode.  

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think Phillips “starts” per se but he will be in the DL rotation. Edmunds will likely be our mlb, so exciting. Teller definitely will have every chance to win the LG job. 

I see all 3 of these guys starting very soon. These 3 are my favorite picks. 

8 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

This draft can literally make us an elite team for the next decade, huge implications ride on this draft. 

I'd also add Neal to that list. Doubt he starts but I think he'll have a major contribution in sub packages, playing multiple positions. 

I'll say it again about Edmunds- he is going to be a feared , special talent.

If Allen works out , we'll be looking back at this draft for many years , as the 3 days that changed everything for our beloved Bills, as well as the hiring of McBeane, who we hit a home run on!

i think this is adding to the framework of the foundation laid last year. the qb and the lb are what this regime considered "must haves", cornerstones for the future. next year is where it gets interesting. coach has tweaked his staff, and they will implement an offense closer to what the head coach's vision is for this team. the guys get one more year in the system (and the rookies from this year get acclimated). next year though...beane has retained ALL picks for next year's draft, and the team will have a ton of cap space to lure free agents to come play for a team with direction, focus, a young stud qb (hopefully), and a defense that could also be on the rise. my glass is half full of some very, very good stuff! 

8 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

I hope to God they have Neal gain a few lbs and play LB. Milano, Edmunds and Neal would be ridiculous.

^This.  I hope this is the plan. He’s certainly good enough to cover RBs and TEs and looks great against the run. 

22 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

OP...I couldn’t agree more and said so in another post. It’s going to be up the Defense to make this team even close to watchable in 2018. Those two draft picks...especially Edmunds...will have a big part to play.

We may won or lose a lot of 13 to 10 games.  :)

On 4/29/2018 at 3:29 AM, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t think Phillips “starts” per se but he will be in the DL rotation. Edmunds will likely be our mlb, so exciting. Teller definitely will have every chance to win the LG job. 

Taron Johnson has a chance to win the nickel job too.  Philip Gaines is his competition and he is not very good.

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:31 PM, TigerJ said:

I think Phillips will get plenty of playing time in rotation, but I don't think he starts over either Lotulelei or Williams.  Let him learn a few things from Kyle Williams.  Teller has a chance to start Edmunds certainly will.

I think he has a very good chance to start over KW. I think Meatball will be the one used in heavy rotation to keep him fresh because as much as I love the guy he's not the same guy he was 3-5 years ago.