Bills UDFA signings & Rookie minicamp invitees

Just now, PIZ said:

From Dallas PA.  QB at PSU Pro Day.

3 or 4 years ago we would be begging for this guy to be something big like Alex Tanner, Aaron Corp, Joe Licata, Kenny Guiton etc etc etc. It feels good to have an actual big time potential quarterback on this roster for once so I don't have to care about this guy. 

Defintely need an extra arm for rookie minicamp so that is good. Also this guy is going to make Josh Allen look like a hall of famer. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I know absolutely nothing about Ryan Zapoticky, three minutes ago was the first time i ever saw his name, and I'm highly confident he's a better NFL prospect than Nathan Peterman. ;)

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/2862642/59ee94260427bc0f38c875f4

Yep better than Peterman....61.5% completion percentage..better footwork than Allen.  Nice touch on highlight film deep throws and the out routes in the highlight film are pretty darn impressive. DII strong.  :-)  Maybe they were hiding this guy ---- :lol:

6' 1" - 205---had almost 1500 career rushing yards and over 7,000 passing yards.  He's a rookie mini-camp arm but he has a chance to convince them not to bring a more heralded 4th arm to camp..Seriously watch his out patterns -- the first couple are impressive.

Edited by JoeF
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, JoeF said:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/2862642/59ee94260427bc0f38c875f4

Yep better than Peterman....61.5% completion percentage..better footwork than Allen.  Nice touch on highlight throws deep and the out routes in the highlight film are pretty darn impressive. DII strong.  :-)  Maybe they were hiding this guy ---- :lol:

6' 1" - 205---had almost 1500 career rushing yards and over 7,000 passing yards.  He's a rookie mini-camp arm but he has a chance to convince them not to bring a more heralded 4th arm to camp..Seriously watch his out patterns -- the first couple are impressive.

That actually showed a pretty decent arm. Definitely better prospect. Thanks for that. He could beat Peterman out for PS guy. 

34 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I know absolutely nothing about Ryan Zapoticky, three minutes ago was the first time i ever saw his name, and I'm highly confident he's a better NFL prospect than Nathan Peterman. ;)

That's a pretty foolish thing to say.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

I really hope Foster is a diamond in the rough. World class speed is nice to have outside. Especially if you just drafted a QB with a cannon on his shoulder. Bombs away!

I think he ran a 4.41, the same as Proehl.

1 hour ago, MJS said:

That's a pretty foolish thing to say.

Not really. Chances are, this guy has a chance. Even if it's 1% he has a chance. Peterman has no chance.. 0%. There are some guys that cannot play in regular season NFL games because of their arm. To me, Peterman is one of those guys. I said it before the Chargers game and it was evident in that game. It was even evident in the final game. 

5 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

One thing nearly all of these UDFA players have in common: they all come from Power Five (if not powerhouse) programs.

We're taking excellent athletes who may have simply been overshadowed (for one reason or another) by better players at power programs.

Interesting strategy.

• Like (+1) 4

11 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

One thing nearly all of these UDFA players have in common: they all come from Power Five (if not powerhouse) programs.

We're taking excellent athletes who may have simply been overshadowed (for one reason or another) by better players at power programs.

Interesting strategy.

Yep.  Few of them are on the "lists" of the best out there...but the ones from Bama are definitely helped by Daboll's insider knowledge.  Really excited about Wallace and Foster.