RD 7 - Austin Proehl WR NC

GG

4 minutes ago, Jpsredemption said:

It earned garbage status when they overpaid for a QB who was a sub 60 Passer against typically inferior competition.

This right here, tells me you don't watch film or study the prospects. You're probably going off a stat sheet. I think I'll trust McBeane and company over you.. Just saying!

14 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Is it just me, or does this regime seem to have an unhealthy obsession with slot receivers?

I like this pick the only pick i would've changed was Ray Ray and took Bo and i would've found a way to get Flack with trading a low pick next season or Peterman

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

I'd did say four starters as well, glad we agree :D

I know. Typo from me. I edited it to reflect that the original wasN'T me. But, yes, good to agree with some here.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Here is the new message board hero. The new Reilly. I do really like the pick. There is something to be said for bloodlines and maybe he becomes Welker-Amendola-insert overachieving white receiver. I'm excted! 

So if you’re white, you automatically are an over achiever if you make it in the NFL at a skill position. Like all white pass rushers are high motor, lunch pale type... not real talent. Do you consider black scientists as over achievers in thinking capacity? I’m just wondering where we draw the line here. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Yes I’m sure the 70th ranked WR will be a star in the league....

Wes Welker wasn't drafted and had to walk on with the Chargers to even get a shot in the NFL.

It's unreal that every year people are bitter about 3rd day draft choices, as if ANY of them are guaranteed successes.

• Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

We probably got 4 starters out of this draft which is excellent by any standard.

I feel the same way.

We might be looking back at this draft in 3-4 years as the one that propelled the Bills to a consistent , elite AFC contender. Edmunds was a robbery, going to be a terror on this D and if Allen is the real deal , we're set 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Dr. Fong said:

Proehl would have been fine as an UDFA camp body. Just a waste of a pick, which at the second to last who really cares, but I just don’t get the thinking in the second half of this draft. 

It was the 2nd to last pick.

How is that wasted?

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

This kid was 0.08s faster at the same size, no? 0.08s over 40 yards is practically irrelevant in practical football

Plus he apparently has superglue hands and lateral quickness.