Is Allen’s mom hotter than Mccarrons ?

Teddy KGB

28 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

:lol:

Well, at least you SJW types are consistent in your hypocrisy.

It's kind of ironic that the ones that say they don't care about race are the ones that are totally obsessed with it. Most people from the south probably don't give a shite either way. The guy Kirby makes fun of probably has way too much going on to worry about such nonsense. Add on top of that busy looking after his hot wife.

"

In addition to playing a major role in the town’s agriculture industry, the Allens have made many of their contributions to Firebaugh through athletics. Joel coached Pop Warner and served as president of the swim team and Cal Ripken baseball organization. LaVonne has coached volleyball and basketball.

“As Josh and our boys started getting out, we’ve definitely passed the torch,” LaVonne said, “but growing up, we’ve been very active parents. Every weekend was filled with us doing some sort of activity. ... The town kind of shuts down. Everybody is at different sporting events. It’s just what we do.”

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

Where's the line for those of us who are both virtuous AND racist? 

You can just line up behind me.  

Just now, Dante said:

It's kind of ironic that the ones that say they don't care about race are the ones that are totally obsessed with it. Most people from the south probably don't give a shite either way. The guy Kirby makes fun of probably has way too much going on to worry about such nonsense. Add on top of that busy looking after his hot wife.

"

In addition to playing a major role in the town’s agriculture industry, the Allens have made many of their contributions to Firebaugh through athletics. Joel coached Pop Warner and served as president of the swim team and Cal Ripken baseball organization. LaVonne has coached volleyball and basketball.

“As Josh and our boys started getting out, we’ve definitely passed the torch,” LaVonne said, “but growing up, we’ve been very active parents. Every weekend was filled with us doing some sort of activity. ... The town kind of shuts down. Everybody is at different sporting events. It’s just what we do.”

But I'll bet they were all "whites only" events.  Y'know...like Wyoming football.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You can just line up behind me.  

But I'll bet they were all "whites only" events.  Y'know...like Wyoming football.

Yes, and it just occurred to me that Cal Ripken is a white dude. And Pop Warner was probably another white dude. And since he is from back in the day it's a lock he was racist! 

This escalated quickly. I wasn’t even accusing the guy of being a racist. I said, in jest, if I drew a picture of someone that would raise a racist that’s what they would look like. If you would have told me that one person on this board would have been offended by that specific comment I would have guessed correctly. I guess that I was stereotyping in that case too. The reality is that I would have been 2 for 2. 

Now can we get back to the moms?!?

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, MarkyMannn said:

Yeah this had the potential for fun................. now its done

On the record we had 2 votes for Lavonne Allen over Dee Dee fwiw.  

I’m team Dee Dee as well but intrigued to see more of Lavonne ??‍♂️???

Edited by Teddy KGB

8 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This escalated quickly. I wasn’t even accusing the guy of being a racist. I said, in jest, if I drew a picture of someone that would raise a racist that’s what they would look like. If you would have told me that one person on this board would have been offended by that specific comment I would have guessed correctly. I guess that I was stereotyping in that case too. The reality is that I would have been 2 for 2. 

Now can we get back to the moms?!?

C'mon, man.  It didn't offend me but don't tell me you didn't know exactly what you were doing.  Keep the comments on racism where they belong...on the football board.  OTW is for would ya and hot for teacher.  Don't drag it down to TSW's level.

17 minutes ago, MarkyMannn said:

Yeah this had the potential for fun................. now its done

This thread, or Josh Allen's tenure as a QB?

This is the new reality.  "...but he's racist."  Wait 'til you read the inevitable "The Bills drafted Allen, but Kaepernick is still unemployed.  Racism!" article.

2 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

C'mon, man.  It didn't offend me but don't tell me you didn't know exactly what you were doing.  Keep the comments on racism where they belong...on the football board.  OTW is for would ya and hot for teacher.  Don't drag it down to TSW's level.

It was on the main board originally. I tried to keep those comments on football. If I would have realized that it moved to OTW I would have added more moms and asked “would ya?”

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

It was on the main board originally. I tried to keep those comments on football. If I would have realized that it moved to OTW I would have added more moms and asked “would ya?”

In general you can never go wrong adding more good looking moms.

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This is the first time anyone has asked for a statue of limitations on racism. Sounds to me like someone has a guilty conscience...

Something tells me joe has had more than one conversation about appropriate use of the N-word, similar to the 1:20 mark.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Get used to it.  Every discussion about Allen is going to get back to "Yeah, but he's racist."

The board is about to become intolerable.

This isn't even close to being a regular TBD dumpster fire.  Wait until boyst gets here.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

Image result for Dee Dee Bonner

Middle.  Google "Dee Dee Bonner"

True story (maybe) but in  a nite club in Tampa recently. The "tampa Bay Swingers" club

were passing out handouts for future gatherings. I swear these MILFS were pictured in the handout.

The first question in the  signup was.Do you prefer saline or silicone?  Also, they all had the hots for 

Frank Thomas? 

I think between Allen’s mom, AJs mom. Allen’s girl, and AJs wife. Poyers wife, and Kyles wife. We could have half of a calendar of hot Bills women. They could give the calendar away with season tickets 

17 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

59b34244362cd.image.jpg

I didn’t  know Big Ben was his dad.     This changes things 

breasts and racism aside for a minute, I have bigger concerns with this picture. 

What kind of a father leaves his yard/driveway/garage in that kind of squalor? Spent all his money on denim and couldn't afford a rake or a few lawn bags before taking a picture? 

The garage will rot before too long without a paint job, so hopeful Josh gets his act in order and pays some blacks/Mexicans to clean the place up. This is getting embarrassing.