Josh Allen media conference call

"The only thing better than playoff hockey is throwing touchdowns and winning football games".

...There's one way to ingratiate yourself to Buffalo sports fans! Now if only we could get some playoff hockey...

• Haha (+1) 1

Good interview. I have said all along that I would not be unhappy with Allen, even though he was not my first choice. I believe he has the potential to be a franchise QB and I wish him all the best. I hope he succeeds, as much for him as for our team.

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Prove me wrong PLEASE prove me wrong. 

I am sick of looking for a QB every 3 years

My exact thoughts. I want him to prove me wrong.

ps: when the pick happened I was with my friends,and walked out of the house screaming, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” down the road.

Edited by Captain Murica

11 minutes ago, Captain Murica said:

My exact thoughts. I want him to prove me wrong.

ps: when the pick happened I was with my friends,and walked out of the house screaming, “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” down the road.

I screamed WRONG JOSH. JESUS 

• Like (+1) 1

No one should be shocked by this pick.  The Buffalo Bills' management and ownership showed an intense interest in JA from the beginning.  They were at his Pro Day in Laramie and they had him out to Orchard Park.  They did extensive interviews with him.  We Wyoming fans certainly knew the Bills had a high interest in him.  Seriously, no one should be shocked.

6 minutes ago, The Virginian said:

No one should be shocked by this pick.  The Buffalo Bills' management and ownership showed an intense interest in JA from the beginning.  They were at his Pro Day in Laramie and they had him out to Orchard Park.  They did extensive interviews with him.  We Wyoming fans certainly knew the Bills had a high interest in him.  Seriously, no one should be shocked.

So they did the same exact thing they did with every QB. Wow ground breaking. 

Ooooo this FO leaks more than the Rex FO BTW 

3 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Also

Also in my head “Trust the Process” no longer exsists. After Allen it is “Prove your Process” 

That's how I feel about it.  Honeymoon is over.

No more benefit of doubt given.

• Like (+1) 1

I know press interviews don't win games in the NFL so please don't say I'm equating the two...

Contrast Allen's interviews with Rosen's.  Rosen is a jerk.  Allen sounds humble.  Some compare Rosen's attitude to Rodgers and I think that is pretty accurate.  The thing is that Rodger's attitude has emerged just over the last few years as he became one of the best QBs in football.  I don't remember the rookie, never took a snap in the league Aaron Rodgers running his mouth like this.  Aaron Rodgers has earned the right to be snarky.  Rosen hasn't.

One thing is undeniable, Allen and Rosen are going to be joined at the hip going forward here in Buffalo.  Their careers will be compared constantly and one of them is going to be found lacking.  It's never a fair comparison because they are landing in completely different situations, but that won't matter. 

29 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I know press interviews don't win games in the NFL so please don't say I'm equating the two...

Contrast Allen's interviews with Rosen's.  Rosen is a jerk.  Allen sounds humble.  Some compare Rosen's attitude to Rodgers and I think that is pretty accurate.  The thing is that Rodger's attitude has emerged just over the last few years as he became one of the best QBs in football.  I don't remember the rookie, never took a snap in the league Aaron Rodgers running his mouth like this.  Aaron Rodgers has earned the right to be snarky.  Rosen hasn't.

One thing is undeniable, Allen and Rosen are going to be joined at the hip going forward here in Buffalo.  Their careers will be compared constantly and one of them is going to be found lacking.  It's never a fair comparison because they are landing in completely different situations, but that won't matter. 

Agreed.  Allen's personality is a much better fit for McBeane and Buffalo than Rosen's.

5 hours ago, WMDman said:

gotta say he seems like a  great kid

So was EJ Manuel right?

20 minutes ago, PIZ said:

Agreed.  Allen's personality is a much better fit for McBeane and Buffalo than Rosen's.

Yeah, because that is what will win games, not the talent Rosen has...

Bills fans are gullible fools.

Edited by T-Bomb

12 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

Hey look, another KoolAid drinker who thinks the Bills organization can do no wrong.  

Sounds like you need to find another team to root for if you are so unhappy.

59 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

Hey look, another KoolAid drinker who thinks the Bills organization can do no wrong.  

No one is saying they can do no wrong. They're supporting the new quarterback. Judging by your profile picture and username, you were obviously a big Tyrod supporter. 

Comparing their college stats, they had about the same completion percentage, and were close on yards per attempt. Allen threw for the same exact amount of touchdowns with nearly 2 less full seasons played. He even had a higher passer rating, even with the interceptions. 

If you can get behind Taylor, who despite a 57% cp in college actually developed into a bubble starter (with none of the physical prowess that Allen possesses), I don't see why you wouldn't be able to support JA.