The Final Straw: We can't draft Josh Allen

KDIGGZ

Just now, kdiggz said:

the final straw...

Josh Allen's draft entrance song will be - BON JOVI, Wanted Dead or Alive.  Plus Josh is a huge Patriots fan.  Seriously, F*** THIS GUY

We dont often agree on quarterbacks, but I am with you on this one buddy.

I propose a Josh Allen ban in all Buffalo area stadiums, bars, and other municipalities.

• Like (+1) 4

Say no to Allen and say yes to whom? Rosen.. head case w his comments and concussions, Mayfield..oh yeah crotch grabbing cop be chasing Manziel 2.0..Darnold? Duh we ain't got a shot..this is a rare draft w 4 to 6 QBs in the 1st round or so to pick..

This is like that Deerhunter scene..put an empty chamber in that gun! Swing for the fences w a big armed big boned qb

Josh Allen is and should be the pick..tweets,tunes and the Pats pics be damned..as long as we don't overpay,let's do this!

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

The photo in Pat's gear.

The walk up music

The horrible way he plays QB

The Tweets to upset everyone

FINALLY a guy we can all agree is a schmuck for one reason or another. Would absolutely love the Jets to grab him. 

I don't agree.

5 minutes ago, TXBILLSFAN said:

Seriously ?  Being a Pats fan shows he has some intelligence, who in their right mind would be a Bills fan unless they were born into it based on the last 20 years of ineptitude ?

It might show he has some intelligence, but it also shows that he’s a !@#$ing !@#$ as well

23 minutes ago, Paulmac said:

Say no to Allen and say yes to whom? Rosen.. head case w his comments and concussions, Mayfield..oh yeah crotch grabbing cop be chasing Manziel 2.0..Darnold? Duh we ain't got a shot..this is a rare draft w 4 to 6 QBs in the 1st round or so to pick..

This is like that Deerhunter scene..put an empty chamber in that gun! Swing for the fences w a big armed big boned qb

Josh Allen is and should be the pick..tweets,tunes and the Pats pics be damned..as long as we don't overpay,let's do this!

Go Bills!

Did you really just call Rosen a headcase for his well thought out social commentary?

• Like (+1) 1

My worries on Josh Allen are limited to if he will be able to make quick good decisions at NFL speed and accurately deliver the ball.  Those two Drew Brees/Tom Brady/Joe Montana skills come before everything else.  I have him behind Mayfield, Rosen, and Darnold on my big four list because of my doubts/concerns about those two things.  I have little substantial reason to think he will fall short on these things, but the other three have all shown more promising signs on these two aspects.

I don't have any real personality concerns about any of the four, I don't think there is a Leaf or Manziel red flag in this group. The long term success of these four will be determined by the two Joe Montana skills.  Completion Percentage is a big focus college stat to try to sum up these two skills, but it isn't that precise, and there is a difference in situations that leads to some guarded optimism for Allen.  But until he is our pick and I start rooting for him, I'm hoping he isn't our pick, because the unknowns are too great. 

1 minute ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

It might show he has some intelligence, but it also shows that he’s a !@#$ing !@#$ as well

I think he's a long-con plant by the Pats, they want him to go to a team in the East then funnel them info and throw ints against them on purpose.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

The photo in Pat's gear.

The walk up music

The horrible way he plays QB

The Tweets to upset everyone

FINALLY a guy we can all agree is a schmuck for one reason or another. Would absolutely love the Jets to grab him. 

That cements it. He’s as good as ours...

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, greeneblitz said:

Oh, I so hope we draft Josh Allen, Bills fans have some type of psycho grudge against him, it will be great, Josh Allen is probably the best QB in the entire draft, the only question is about when he'll be ready, probably not till year 2.

wasn't his position coach or oc also wentz's coach a couple of years ago? i'm surprised i haven't heard anything about him or from him in the media.