Browns Take Mayfield at #1

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Drew Brees? The stories that I have heard from his teammates would really surprise people. He isn’t he “Saint” (no pun intended) that he is made out to be. He just is really good at keeping things quiet. People in New Orleans haven’t even heard most/any of it.

I heard he was a bully and full of himself at Purdue. Not sure if true

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Drew Brees? The stories that I have heard from his teammates would really surprise people. He isn’t he “Saint” (no pun intended) that he is made out to be. He just is really good at keeping things quiet. People in New Orleans haven’t even heard most/any of it.

That weird jewelry thing happened not long ago. That was odd.

57 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Weirdly enough most Bills fans would love Mayfield on our team. Not sure where the disconnect is between our fanbases. You guys have had Darnold hyped for so long it will seem disappointing. Just be happy it isn't Josh Allen IMO.

It’s called the “Manziel” effect

I think this is done in an effort to get the Jets to try and trade up to #1 and then the Browns can Draft either Darnold or Rosen at #3.  Either they get their pick or whoever is left if one is selected at #2. 

3 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

i think that could be the worse case scenario for the bills

I guess that's better than "worst" case scenario.

Hasn't Schefter reported "mounting beliefs" regarding just about all the top QB prospects Going #1 overall?

In fact, what hasn't this guy reported as a mounting belief in the last few weeks?

Oh I get it!  He has to report something, every 7 minutes, all day every day.

Got it! 

Edited by Fadingpain
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:
Tony Grossi
One source's possible explanation for Baker Mayfield to Browns rumors: Dorsey trying hard to attract trade for No. 1. End game: Josh Allen. #draftday

Lol when I saw this.... it's like the #1 trade rumors just dont want to die

Grossi has been anti-Mayfield from the start.  Holding on to anything that steers away from Mayfield.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:
Tony Grossi
One source's possible explanation for Baker Mayfield to Browns rumors: Dorsey trying hard to attract trade for No. 1. End game: Josh Allen. #draftday

Lol when I saw this.... it's like the #1 trade rumors just dont want to die

Grossi *hates* Mayfield. Mayfield blocked him on twitter already, awhile back. 

Edited by YoloinOhio