Whoa Josh Allen tweet - If it ain't white; it' aint right - the drop begins

4 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

If the NFL can gloss over Tyreek Hill punching a pregnant woman because he's fast, Josh will be just fine.

I'm on record as saying that I dislike him for the type of pick you'd have to spend on him. It would be so easy for me to kick him while he's down but I'll keep my objections to him purely on-field. There are players currently on the Bills roster that I'm not a massive fan of, there's been a couple that I've actively rallied against signing/drafting in recent years.

This isn't domestic violence or sexual assault. It's not a legal issue, it's a minor moral one. I really hope that he's matured, for his sake.

Well put.

8 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

I definitely think it hurts him as much or more than the other top 4 because he's viewed as a project, who might miss to begin with, so there was already a bunch of pressure and scrutiny on him to begin with.

Are you mortified if your son listens to gagster rap?

He literally quoted rap.

LOL...yes and yes.  You know he quoted rap on one of the quotes and are speculating on the other, while neglecting some of the other things contained in the posts.  

Is he a racist?  No.  Was he a dumb kid and would I be mortified if he was my son?  Yes.

Edited by N.Y. Orangeman

Just now, N.Y. Orangeman said:

LOL...yes and yes.  You know he quoted rap on one of the quotes and are speculating on the other, while neglecting some of the other things contained in the posts.  

Is he a racist?  Probably not.  Was he a dumb kid and would I be mortified if he was my son?  Yes.

You'd really be mortified that your son listened to gagster rap??

I'm sitting in traffic pumping Tupac as we speak.

Just now, SouthNYfan said:

Because it was.

It was the 80s.

Coke was about as common as Advil.

I believe it was too.  I knew a guy back then that had friends at Pitt, and he said it was common knowledge, and everyone referred to Marino as Dr. Coke.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

You'd really be mortified that your son listened to gagster rap??

I'm sitting in traffic pumping Tupac as we speak.

Wow...you are playing a fun game of twisting words.  No; I would be mortified if he posted the "N" word on his social media pages.  

Edit-I am moving on from this.  Enjoy your day and Go Bills.

Edited by N.Y. Orangeman

2 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Because it was.

It was the 80s.

Coke was about as common as Advil.

My mom talks about going to UB faculty parties in the early 80s where the coke was right next to the wine and cheese. So not only did Dan Marino do coke, but his professors probably did too.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Has anyone found out who is paying Benjamin Allbright to post this on Twitter?  Not a coincidence that this came out the day before the draft.  Why would he just stumble on it then?

16 minutes ago, Putin said:

So what are you saying Robert Craft who is a Jew is racist? Or is it Belicheat ? 

Or you just talking out of your A$$ and trying to be funny???

What the hell are you talking about? I said months ago the Patriots will try and get up the board for Allen, If he drops that helps them does it not? 

Heck of a response though. 

3 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Wow...you are playing a fun game of twisting words.  No; I would be mortified if he posted the "N" word on his social media pages.  

Edit-I am moving on from this.  Enjoy your day and Go Bills.

15 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

I definitely think it hurts him as much or more than the other top 4 because he's viewed as a project, who might miss to begin with, so there was already a bunch of pressure and scrutiny on him to begin with.

Are you mortified if your son listens to gagster rap?

He literally quoted rap.

7 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

Is he a racist?  No.  Was he a dumb kid and would I be mortified if he was my son?  Yes.

I asked you two questions.

I answered "yes and yes"

I twisted nothing.

Maybe you should think about your responses more carefully, lest they be misconstrued... 

You know... Like the same thing you're crucifying Allen for.

19 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Whoever released this the eve of the draft wants him to slide.  A team in need of a qb in the 20 could be the culprit.  

You know what amazes me , is that with all the ( digging =information) that a team does on a kid before drafting him especially who’s been talked about being a potential 1st overall pick and nobody found ANYTHING! 

And now just hours away from (one ) of the most important day in the kids life and they pull this Shi,t , unbelievable  

28 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

If the NFL can gloss over Tyreek Hill punching a pregnant woman because he's fast, Josh will be just fine.

I'm on record as saying that I dislike him for the type of pick you'd have to spend on him. It would be so easy for me to kick him while he's down but I'll keep my objections to him purely on-field. There are players currently on the Bills roster that I'm not a massive fan of, there's been a couple that I've actively rallied against signing/drafting in recent years.

This isn't domestic violence or sexual assault. It's not a legal issue, it's a minor moral one. I really hope that he's matured, for his sake.

I agree, Tyreek Hill’s issue is glossed over because he is good. Allen is a project with accuracy issues. If he looks like a bust early on (which is very possible) the media will be all over him. I’m in total agreement that he isn’t a guy I’d be using an early draft pick on to begin with.