NYTIMES leaked player-owner meeting

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I never drink before nap time.

And dipshits like you don't raise my blood pressure.  It just boggles the mind that you choose to be this big a dipshit.

I dont know what you expected the discussion to be on. The leaked tapes were the owners discussing the president/anthem. The entire topic is political.

The threadS (since there are duplicate, since that is allowed here now) should have started in PPP to begin with.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

And dipshits like you don't raise my blood pressure.  It just boggles the mind that you choose to be this big a dipshit.

Interesting, I prefer a beverage or two before I nap.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Says the only one in this conversation who is cursing like an idiot. You act just like the guy you adore. The moron in office. If you had any common sense, this simple conversation wouldn't boggle your mind. You can't be that stupid, can you?

Trump calling private citizens SOB's for kneeling on the field at a rally in Alabama was the definition of cowardice in my opinion.  It's the only thing he's done so far that really got under my skin.  

2 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

Says the only one in this conversation who is cursing like an idiot. You act just like the guy you adore. The moron in office. If you had any common sense, this simple conversation wouldn't boggle your mind. You can't be that stupid, can you?

See my previous post - Supporters of the Raging Tangerine in Office aren't typically "Stupid" just willfully ignorant.

1 minute ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

It certainly seems to be headed that way.

It started that way. Nothing political should be posted to the main board. It devolves immediately. That's why they made the PPP section in the basement to hide all the garbage away.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, rodneykm said:

You're. Not. Impressing. Anyone. With. Your. Opinion. 

This is what ppl don't get about the internet and social media...

10 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

Most ppl aren't stupid, just lemmings, Especially online.  Including your-leftist-SJW-3rd wave feminist-self, or whatever your particular brand of leftist extremism you subscribe to.  You should remove yourself from all self-affirming echo chambers, it's better for your health and the happiness of the ppl around you.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, T-Bomb said:

This is what ppl don't get about the internet and social media...

Most ppl aren't stupid, just lemmings, Especially online.  Including your-leftist-SJW-3rd wave feminist-self, or whatever your particular brand of leftist extremism you subscribe to.  You should remove yourself from all self-affirming echo chambers, it's better for your health and the happiness of the ppl around you.  

Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Another Trumper. See how they think ? If You make any statements calling out that liar n chief, they immediately call you an extremist. Probably someone who defended the woman beater who was forced out of the oval office, or Rob Moore , the upstanding "minister" from Alabama. You should make an appointment immediately for that labotomy.

1 hour ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Mick Mulvaney, President Donald Trump’s budget director, raised eyebrows on Tuesday with an anecdote about his time in the House of Representatives.

We had a hierarchy in my office in Congress,” he said at the American Bankers Association conference in Washington, according to The New York Times. “If you’re a lobbyist who never gave us money, I didn’t talk to you. If you’re a lobbyist who gave us money, I might talk to you.”

Oh yeah, this administration wouldn’t even dream of raping the populace like their predecessors! Haaaaa

Taken out of context. What if you were from his home district?

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Taken out of context. What if you were from his home district?

Oh you mean like i’m from Trump apologist #1’s home district?

Rep. Chris Collins (R-N.Y.) had been describing the flurry of lobbying from special interests seeking to protect favored tax provisions when a reporter asked if donors are happy with the tax-reform proposal.

"My donors are basically saying, 'Get it done or don't ever call me again,' " Collins replied.

They all bow to the $$, (non-paying) constituents be damned!

5 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Oh you mean like i’m from Trump apologist #1’s home district?

Rep. Chris Collins (R-N.Y.) had been describing the flurry of lobbying from special interests seeking to protect favored tax provisions when a reporter asked if donors are happy with the tax-reform proposal.

"My donors are basically saying, 'Get it done or don't ever call me again,' " Collins replied.

They all bow to the $$, (non-paying) constituents be damned!

Collins would be singing a different tune if his district wasn't so gerrymandered.