NYTIMES leaked player-owner meeting

1 hour ago, ScottLaw said:

Lmao.

A glacier into the ocean? Sounds like something I'd be babbling about after a bottle of Jameson.

Ah yes, the Jameson babble!  A language of its own, Im somewhat fluent.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

You are still blinded with your Liberal sunglasses, much like the Neo-Cons are with their Conservative sunglasses. Equally.  Keep being in denial though if it helps you all sleep better.

It's funny you brand him as a liberal because he calls out Hannity. If I call out Trump for the lies he tells on a constant basis, am I automatically a liberal?  If I believe the lies of Hannity and Trump, does this make me a conservative?

14 minutes ago, Like A Mofo said:

Maybe but you are also being conned by the likes of Liberal Lemon and others on CNN and all your other news outlets.

Getting Conned by Neo-Con Hannity or Liberal Holt is basically one in the same.  Wake up.

I get your overall point that you can go wherever nowadays to hear what you want, but the Hannity/Holt comparison won't hunt. 

I’ll throw this out there since Im relatively new to posting here (I confess I was sitting in the bushes for a few years taking it all in)

Are there any rules in regards to posting political or religious topics on TBD?

1 minute ago, RFL said:

I’ll throw this out there since Im relatively new to posting here (I confess I was sitting in the bushes for a few years taking it all in)

We have a PPP area for political stuff. 

We also have off the wall section 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, RFL said:

Generally speaking, as long as you don't say anything bad about Hank Williams, Jr., you're pretty safe.

• Haha (+1) 1

Wow.  It took precisely ONE post to turn this non-Trumpster-Fire thread in to thoroughly brainless Trumplestiltskin whining.

That's depress - er, impressive.

6 minutes ago, RFL said:

PPP for political - but bring your A-game.  If you post mindless, irrational drivel, you will get eaten alive, no matter which side of the aisle you're on.

Religious...arguably the whole board, being that we're Bills fans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Awwwww.....President Trump has hurt your little feelings.

Too !@#$ing bad. 

The Irony in this post is amazing. Considering your buddy has the thinnest skin of any spray-tanned non-billionaire to utter non-syllables. Anyone who cannot objectively look at him and say he's not a disrespectful dredge on not only the office he serves...but also that hes not a pathological liar who will claim credit for things he just heard of, or promise things he forgets 5 mins later....is blinded by either partisanship or just plain foolishness.

I hope I didn't hurt your little feelings

Edited by Jdragon2

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Wow.  It took precisely ONE post to turn this non-Trumpster-Fire thread in to thoroughly brainless Trumplestiltskin whining.

PPP for political - but bring your A-game.  If you post mindless, irrational drivel, you will get eaten alive, no matter which side of the aisle you're on.

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Go back to sleep Tom

1 hour ago, first_and_ten said:

My response would have been the same. He is a hypocrite to speak on the subject. The previous guy didn't use bone spurs to get out of military service, so yes he could speak on it. My response wasn't one for or against the kneeling, it was on the hypocrisy of the con man in office.

No, and he didn't bother to enlist, either.

6 minutes ago, first_and_ten said:

Go back to sleep Tom

You turned a thread about a players-owners meeting into a empty political polemic for absolutely no reason.  By any measure, that is asinine, deranged, and emotionally retarded.  

That is not a pro-Trump observation.  That is a "You're an !@#$" observation.

Edited by DC Tom
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

You turned a thread about a players-owners meeting into a empty political polemic for absolutely no reason.  By any measure, that is asinine, deranged, emotionally retarded.  

Time to lock, it delete or move this 

Edited by mead107

You turned a thread about a players-owners meeting into a empty political polemic for absolutely no reason.  By any measure, that is asinine, deranged, emotionally retarded.  

Tom, isn't it past your bedtime?  Hurt feelings much? That's what happens when you make stupid comments . Deal with it or sign off.

Just now, first_and_ten said:

Tom, isn't it past your bedtime?  Hurt feelings much? That's what happens when you make stupid comments . Deal with it or sign off.

You're being an !@#$, and you think I'm the problem?  That's hilarious.  :lol:

Do you have any opinions on the players-owners meeting THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OF THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU BRAINLESSLY HIJACKED IT FOR NO REASON?  If so, why didn't you post them instead of hijacking the thread?  If not, then why did you bother posting at all?  Either way, you're an !@#$.  By choice, no less.  

You're being an !@#$, and you think I'm the problem?  That's hilarious.  :lol:

Do you have any opinions on the players-owners meeting THAT WAS THE ORIGINAL TOPIC OF THIS THREAD BEFORE YOU BRAINLESSLY HIJACKED IT FOR NO REASON?  If so, why didn't you post them instead of hijacking the thread?  If not, then why did you bother posting at all?  Either way, you're an !@#$.  By choice, no less.  

Tom, have a few beers and cool off. Then take a nap. I can feel your blood pressure rising as I read your inane posts. 

1 minute ago, first_and_ten said:

Tom, have a few beers and cool off. Then take a nap. I can feel your blood pressure rising as I read your inane posts. 

I never drink before nap time.

And dipshits like you don't raise my blood pressure.  It just boggles the mind that you choose to be this big a dipshit.

Just now, MJS said:

Politics and politicians suck.

That's all I have to add to this silly thread.

Apparently TDS has spread to categories outside of the political realm here.

Sadly, the FDA has yet to administer a drug for TDS as it spreads rapidly. I give you this message board as an example.