Andre Reed and Fred Jackson to Announce the Bills' 2nd and 3rd Round Picks

Must mean that the Bills already plan on parting ways with one of their 2nd and one of their 3rd round picks.  What does that equate to trade value?  Typical Bills fashion.  Showing your cards way too early.  

12 minutes ago, kdiggz said:

so out of the 4 2nd and 3rd round picks it sounds like they expect to have 2 of those left.  hopefully these guys don't go all the way there for no reason

Hopefully these guys DO go all the way there to celebrate our new franchise QB.

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, kdiggz said:

so out of the 4 2nd and 3rd round picks it sounds like they expect to have 2 of those left.  hopefully these guys don't go all the way there for no reason

I'm not interpreting the announcement that way at all.  

9 hours ago, sir andrew said:

Must mean that the Bills already plan on parting ways with one of their 2nd and one of their 3rd round picks.  What does that equate to trade value?  Typical Bills fashion.  Showing your cards way too early.  

What nonsense are you referring to?

2 hours ago, dabills21 said:

I'm not interpreting the announcement that way at all.  

Well I heard Thurman was doing it from Niagara Falls. So that's still a ways from OP lol. I am just praying that they do this intelligently. Beane's first draft and not knowing how he will run it drive me nuts. Gentleman has never traded out. Is Beane his disciple or is he a mover and shaker. we dont know and this draft has me more nervous than ever

38 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

Well I heard Thurman was doing it from Niagara Falls. So that's still a ways from OP lol. I am just praying that they do this intelligently. Beane's first draft and not knowing how he will run it drive me nuts. Gentleman has never traded out. Is Beane his disciple or is he a mover and shaker. we dont know and this draft has me more nervous than ever

You, sir, are not alone!

SweatingEmoji.jpg