Florida WR Antonio Callaway tested positive for marijuana at combine

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Like Randy Moss, Warren Sapp, Leveon Bell etc etc etc ? 

Yup exactly like those hall of famers with the exception of Bell. There is no possible way they have the higher possibility of becoming completely washed up like a long line that came before them making the same unintelligent decisions. Right.... There is a reason their respective stocks drop, (hint) and its not because they were future hall of famers. Its because coaches and gms realize the likelihood of becoming anything worthy of the pick that would require him is a loooooooonnnngggggg shot.

1 minute ago, Bill_with_it said:

Yup exactly like those hall of famers with the exception of Bell. There is no possible way they have the higher possibility of becoming completely washed up like a long line that came before them making the same unintelligent decisions. Right.... There is a reason their respective stocks drop, (hint) and its not because they were future hall of famers. Its because coaches and gms realize the likelihood of becoming anything worthy of the pick that would require him is a loooooooonnnngggggg shot.

Everyone smokes.   It’s okay these days.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/508746002

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Like Randy Moss, Warren Sapp, Leveon Bell etc etc etc ? 

Yeah, I think the fact weed is illegal is completely insane.  But the rules are the rules. Those guys cost themselves money by falling in the draft. Calloway was barely draftable before this.  

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I don't care. Can he play? 

Dude might be a rapist. He’s bad news.  If he did PEDs, he would be considered.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I don't care. Can he play? 

Yeah he can play when he is on the field but he continually gets in trouble and you know the NFL has no problem suspending players - he will likely spend a good deal of his career like Josh Gordon.  Too bad for him, but now was the time to get your act together for a couple of months to make some money,  maybe it isn’t that important to him, and maybe he wants to live it his way. I’ve got no problem with that, but it won’t help his career as a pro athlete.