Allbright: "It's Darnold" UPDATE: He admits he was wrong

KDIGGZ

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I actually think (just my own speculation) that Darnold is #1 on the Bills board, not the Giants. And if he’s gone at 1, the Bills will not trade to 2. If he is, they will pull that trigger and it could be that 3-way trade. If he’s gone, they will go to their next guy, and pull the trigger if he’s there at 4.

An interesting theory.  Back a couple months ago, it was said the Bills were high on Darnold.  If it were true then, nothing has really happened that would change that.  

Steve Wyche is in the Browns building and said on 92.3 that the #1 pick is finalized, the staff has been informed, and Haslam has signed off on it. Their final draft board was presented to coaches today. They do not believe it will leak. He does not know who it is. When asked for his best guess, he said Baker Mayfield. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Steve Wyche is in the Browns building and said on 92.3 that the #1 pick is finalized, the staff has been informed, and Haslam has signed off on it. Their final draft board was presented to coaches today. They do not believe it will leak. He does not know who it is. When asked for his best guess, he said Baker Mayfield. 

Wow.  If true, very good chance the first four picks in the draft are QB, with CLE trading back with Bills at 4.

On 4/24/2018 at 1:25 PM, BillsEnthusiast said:

This would make sense for him to fall. 

1) Darnold (Browns)

2) Rosen (Bills)

3) Mayfield (Jets)

4) Chubb (Browns)

5) Nelson (Broncos) 

6) Barkley (Giants)

can't see Denver taking Barkley, and everyone is happy here. 

And that's the most important thing of all of course.

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 1:25 PM, BillsEnthusiast said:

This would make sense for him to fall. 

1) Darnold (Browns)

2) Rosen (Bills)

3) Mayfield (Jets)

4) Chubb (Browns)

5) Nelson (Broncos) 

6) Barkley (Giants)

can't see Denver taking Barkley, and everyone is happy here. 

My take

1) Darnold (Browns)

2) Rosen (Bills)

3) Mayfield (Jets)

4) Giants (Barkley)

5) Cardinals (via trade w/ Broncos) Allen

I think the one guy the Bills think is the only franchise guy is Rosen.

As much as I wish it was Mayfield. 

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

This means it WON'T be Baker Mayfield.

3 minutes ago, PIZ said:

It's no wonder he is out of KC.  Who was it at KC that was spying on Todd Haley?

Really he turned the Chiefs from a 2-14 disaster to a 11-5 playoff team in one year, I think he knows what he doing ...

3 minutes ago, PastorMKC said:

Really he turned the Chiefs from a 2-14 disaster to a 11-5 playoff team in one year, I think he knows what he doing ...

True, but he still comes off as super arrogant.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PastorMKC said:

Now he is the GM for the worst team in football.

Edited by Lfod

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Life comes at you fast 

I can't ever think the Browns turn it around next year. I don't want my Bills looking bad for trading Taylor. Nothing personal against the Browns GM or the Browns. 

Edited by Lfod