2 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

This would make sense for him to fall. 

1) Darnold (Browns)

2) Rosen (Bills)

3) Mayfield (Jets)

4) Chubb (Browns)

5) Nelson (Broncos) 

6) Barkley (Giants)

can't see Denver taking Barkley, and everyone is happy here. 

i think this is exactly how it fell.  not sure if the broncos took nelson, but they had the browns taking chubb at 4 and skipping on barkley.  

11 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I believe it.

And then the Giants are so committed to Barkley, that they wouldn't take 2 more first round picks for #2??

C'mon. If Darnold is taken at 1, the Bills should be able to get Rosen at 2.

I just don't see it.   If the Giants want a QB they aren't moving back.   If they love some other guy, they aren't moving back, because back means behind the Browns and maybe behind the Broncos.   They'll worry that they'll lose their guy.

Only way the Giants are trading back is if they don't want a QB and they aren't in love with a non-QB.   Seems pretty unlikely.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

The point of getting up to #2 is to leap-frog the Jets, so they don't take the QB we want.

Yes, it would be nice to get ahead of the Jets.   But unless someone can give the Giants #4, they aren't moving back.  

And maybe, just maybe, the Bills and Jets want different guys.   So the Browns could get their fav at 1, the Jets get their fav at 3 AND the Bills get their fav at 5.  Even that seems possible, because there sure doesn't seem to be a clear consensus about the QBs.  

I have believed (feared) for a while that Cleveland will take Darnold #1 overall.

Has nothing to do with this tweet, but I think that's going to happen.

Question is what happens next.

I hope I am wrong and the Browns take Allen; don't think we will be that lucky.

6 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I just don't see it.   If the Giants want a QB they aren't moving back.   If they love some other guy, they aren't moving back, because back means behind the Browns and maybe behind the Broncos.   They'll worry that they'll lose their guy.

Only way the Giants are trading back is if they don't want a QB and they aren't in love with a non-QB.   Seems pretty unlikely.  

apparently the only qb they want that high is darnold.  i think that's the basis for trades.  

It's also worth noting that Allbright is based out of Denver and covers the Broncos primarily and it is his belief that they will be trading back with the Bills for 12 and 22 and targeting Ward at CB and Hernandez at G with those picks. Bills moving up for Allen or Rosen

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

The point of getting up to #2 is to leap-frog the Jets, so they don't take the QB we want.

I'm so confident in the Jets ineptitude, that whatever QB they want, probably is the worst one of the class.

This is the same GM who drafted Hack' in the second.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t get it. If he knows or thinks he knows, why did he delete it? He usually likes to throw a parade when he spouts off info.

I was assuming it was because the NFL has asked all teams and media not to tip their picks.