Happy 4/20

Warren Zevon

8 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Friggin pathethic.  It will soon be a national holiday.  The people who broke their backs for the future generations would be so proud.  

Sourpuss.  

The flower children are what has made America great!!!!

3 major feats are: computers and smartphones and chat forums!!!!

11 hours ago, KD in CA said:

15,000 in Golden Gate Park today, but there was plenty of evidence of celebrating just walking down Market Street.

And I'm sure they left the Park trashed as usual.  Oh those thoughtful hypocritical Bay Area stoners. 

9 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Sourpuss.  

The flower children are what has made America great!!!!

3 major feats are: computers and smartphones and chat forums!!!!

And Millennials.  Don't forget they created millennials.  

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

:(  wish I could.   

No real hookup in VA for me.  

I usually get some when I travel up to NY or someone comes down to visit.  

You must look like a narc.    The stuff is everywhere from NY to Carolina.  

I had looked in to all of this back when CO legalized it. It's amazing how poorly educated the public is about the growth of this stuff. The rates of failed pot farms is staggering. It's very hard to make money on and it is ridiculous to believe that people think it'd be easy. The lamen believes they can grow it in a pot so growing it commercially must be easy!  

I believe rights must be extended for the allowance of personal usage growth and severe for those looking to distribute.

The regulation on hard liquor is a fine example of what could and should be done with weed.

Disclosure: never consumed it. Never will. No interest.

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Dog-stash.jpeg?resize=580%2C480

? When I was visiting my folks last Christmas, I brought 2 large pot Cookies for my BIL and I to eat after Christmas dinner.  I unzipped my suitcase and put it on my bed, and went to take a shower.  When I got out of the shower I looked in my suitcase and the plastic bag the cookies were in was ripped open and both cookies were gone....crumbs all over my clothes.

Turns out my sister’s dog, a 7 pound mini-dauchshund, ate both of them.  That dog was so stoned, it later on it’s side with it’s tongue hanging out...kicking it’s little legs for about 7 hours.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2