"Son, you be hard workin' man"
And momma she once told me
"Son, you do the best you can"
Then one day I met a man
He came to me and said
"Hard work good and hard work fine
But first take care of head"

16 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

What’s the strain of the day?  I got some J1 in a vape pen.  Jack Herer/Skunk #1 hybrid.  Got some bubble gum sativa chewies too...

Niceeee.

Today I got homemade blueberry muffins made from a variety of AVB and some gorilla glue flower.

3 minutes ago, TotallyNotACop said:

Hey guys, any idea where I can get some of this marihuana you're talking about?  420 smoke weeds every day right?  haha!

By the way I'm totally cool and smoke weeds like you guys.  I'm not a cop.

Call (716) 856-3910

7 minutes ago, TotallyNotACop said:

Hey guys, any idea where I can get some of this marihuana you're talking about?  420 smoke weeds every day right?  haha!

By the way I'm totally cool and smoke weeds like you guys.  I'm not a cop.

See my dude Scratchy Larry in the Walmart parking lot.  He usually stands next to the guy playing the guitar with the cat on his shoulder.  Rutland, Vermont.  Don’t say anything about the huge birth mark on his neck!!

9 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Niceeee.

Today I got homemade blueberry muffins made from a variety of AVB and some gorilla glue flower.

Oooooh....sweet!  Be careful with that Gorilla Glue.  That stuff is wheel chair weed ?

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

See my dude Scratchy Larry in the Walmart parking lot.  He usually stands next to the guy playing the guitar with the cat on his shoulder.  Rutland, Vermont.  Don’t say anything about the huge birth mark on his neck!!

You serious, Clark?

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I'm seeing it tomorrow night.  So far the critics gave it bad reviews on Rotten Tomatoes but I only really pay attention to the audience scores.

I wouldn't be too worried about that, critics never give stoner movies good reviews.  Going to see it tonight, can't wait!

39 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

:(  wish I could.   

No real hookup in VA for me.  

I usually get some when I travel up to NY or someone comes down to visit.  

I keep it, regular. need my medicine. there was a time when it was recreational, way back. now, helps with the pain and sleep.

• Like (+1) 1