Why all the hate for Josh Allen?

10 minutes ago, Buff76ers said:

We does everyone hate the idea of Josh Allen to Buffalo, but all these experts think differently. There is a reason he could go number, but I can’t see what all the hate is for? 

His decision making and lack of accuracy.  Some don’t like that he played vs crap competition as well 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

No hate....seems like a great guy.....just not a QB I would pick at 12 or 22....53 would be a good value.

Played at a small school in a weak conference and has accuracy issues.....he can really zing it though ;)

• Like (+1) 3

El-stinko that will have to el-sitto and then more then likely become el-busto. Nothing but EJ hype for him, well if he can get better he could be great, blaaa, either you have accuracy or you dont, no thanks for top 10 pick but top of second sure let's see if he can learn anything. Top of second bust won't hurt as bad as a top 10 pick bust would.

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Buff76ers said:

We does everyone hate the idea of Josh Allen to Buffalo, but all these experts think differently. There is a reason he could go number, but I can’t see what all the hate is for? 

Yet another "hey what's wrong with Allen?" thread makes me want to go number 2...

19 minutes ago, yungmack said:

Allen wasn't chosen as best QB in his conference, not even Runner Up. And that's the people who know him best.

He literally was chosen as the 2nd team all-MWC in 2016, his first year as a college QB, but that's OK, nothing matters anymore anyway.

41 minutes ago, Buff76ers said:

Guessing because he doesn't like pie...  But like I said just a guess.

There has always been a big gap between how NFL teams view Allen, and how the general public views him. 

I've accepted that the Bills will come out of this draft with a QB, so I'm trying to keep an open mind to all the prospects. 

I can see the intrigue. Arm strength is glossed over by the public, but there is value in having a howitzer behind center. He's big, smart and played in an offense that translates well. 

I can also the fear. For all the hype, he's just not a great player yet! 

Some team will fall in love with him and take the chance. 

18 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

El-stinko that will have to el-sitto and then more then likely become el-busto. Nothing but EJ hype for him, well if he can get better he could be great, blaaa, either you have accuracy or you dont, no thanks for top 10 pick but top of second sure let's see if he can learn anything. Top of second bust won't hurt as bad as a top 10 pick bust would.

EJ Manuel and Josh Allen, huh?

You're talking about a guy who was projected to- and should have- gone in the third round in LITERALLY the worst QB draft (and worst draft overall) in NFL history vs. a guy who could go first overall in one of the better and deeper QB drafts in recent memory.  That's OK though.  Carry on.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Buff76ers said:

You have to be really bad for fans to be like this dude is 6'5, 235, athletic and has one of the best arms of all time but I want no parts of him

Sorry for making this a repeated thread.  I just really feel that no matter what happens, we as a fan base will not be happy with who they get.  I kinda hope they get someone that nobody is talking about, then out of nowhere becomes fantastic.  I honestly have no clue on what to think of him other than what the so called experts say.